Mainnet Token Swap on aelf Website Official Tutorial
aelf is giving away up to 27 million ELF airdrops, worthing 12 million dollars.
aelf will start its mainnet swap on 12:00 P.M., September 9th, 2021, GMT+8. The mainnet swap event will last for 3 months. The ELF mainnet token can be swapped automatically by supported exchanges or manually on aelf mainnet, following a ratio of 1:1. For the first 15 days of the event, swap users will receive an extra 5% of ELF mainnet tokens. The airdrop event will end at 12:00 P.M., September 23rd, 2021, GMT+8.
The mainnet token swap is a key turning point for the aelf mainnet ecosystem to enter an all-around and leapfrog development. aelf will bring all the crypto enthusiasts a nextgen user experience with its outstanding performance, diversified applied scenarios, and silky operations:
ELF holders are encouraged to use the following tutorial to conduct the mainnet token swap on aelf website. By swapping ERC20 ELF tokens to the mainnet ELF tokens, users get to enjoy the ultrafast processing speed while still having the extremely low service fee which is fixed at 0.1 US dollars.
Tutorial for the mainnet token swap on aelf website
First, install the following tools before conducting the token swap:
- Google Chrome；
- Google Chrome Ethereum wallet extension, take Metamask as an example：https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn；
- Google Chrome aelf wallet extension (Night Elf)：https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aelf-explorer-extension-d/mlmlhipeonlflbcclinpbmcjdnpnmkpf；
- aelf Wallet app (aelf Wallet)：Those who do not have an aelf wallet account can follow this tutorial to register：https://docs.browser-extension.aelf.io/v/langs-zh/
General — https://aelf.io/app/wallet-app-1.1.0.apk
Google Play — https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.legendwd.hyperpay.aelf
AppStore — https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aelf-crypto-wallet-by-haopu/id1507344137
Testflight (General) — https://testflight.apple.com/join/nh5m0aNI
Second, register the two wallets.
- Register an account with Metamask or import an existing Ethereum wallet identity into Metamask.
- Click [Add Token]
- Search for [ELF] and click [Next] to add
- Copy the Metamask account address and withdraw ERC20 ELF into the Metamask account
Solution 1: Use Google Chrome aelf wallet plug-in (Night Elf) to register aelf mainnet identity
- First, you need to enter a password with a length of at least 9 digits, which must have a certain degree of complexity. It can contain uppercase letters, lowercase letters, symbols, and numbers. Then click the [Create Wallet] button.
- Through the previous step, you can see the NightELF User Agreement, please read it carefully and decide whether you want to use NightELF, then click Agree or Refuse.
- Click [Key Pairs] and [Create Keypair]
- Enter the Keypair name, click [create Keypair], write down the Mnemonic, and click [Next]
- Re-select the mnemonic phrase and click [Submit] to complete the registration. The interface will automatically return to the [Key Pairs], where all the identities will be listed. Click [Copy Address] and copy the ID below, which is the aelf mainnet address.
Solution 2: Register through aelf Wallet to obtain an aelf mainnet identity.
Import the wallet into the Night_Elf extension by means of mnemonics or keys. For details, please refer to: https://docs.browser-extension.aelf.io/user/backup-import
PLEASE BE NOTED: You can NOT send assets over the Night_Elf extension. For transactions, please use the mnemonic to import your mainnet aelf identities into aelf Wallet APP.
2. Go to the aelf mainnet token swap event page (https://swap.aelf.io/) and click the “Connect” button in the SEND section to connect the Ethereum wallet.
3. Click the “Metamask” wallet on the pop-up page, enter the wallet password, and click the “Unlock” button.
4. After logging in successfully, click the “Connect aelf Wallet” button to connect to the aelf wallet.
5. Enter the aelf wallet password in the pop-up page and click the “unlock” button.
6. After successfully logging in, enter the amount of ERC20 ELF tokens, and click the “Lock” button. (If you want to swap more than 5,000,000 ELF tokens, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org first)
7. After clicking the “Lock” button, the browser will pop up the Ethereum wallet page, click “Confirm” to authorize. ETH is required as the gas fee in the wallet.
8. After clicking “Confirm”, wait for about 1 minute, and the token swap page will display “Lock Successful”.
9. After you see the prompt of “lock Successful”, click the “refresh” button in the upper right corner, and you will see the Receipt Id.
10. Click “Select the Receipt Id”, select the number of ERC20 ELF you want to swap, and click the “Receive” button.
11. After clicking the “Receive” button, the browser will pop up the Night Elf page, and click “Submit” to authorize.
12. Wait for about 1 minute, you can get the same amount of ELF mainnet tokens as locked tokens on the aelf mainnet, and the swap page will display your TXID for this swap. At this time, you can click on the “Lucky ELF Raffle” button at the upper right corner of the page to participate in the “Lucky ELF Raffle” event.