Overview of On-Chain Data in The First Week of aelf Mainnet Launch
Since the launch of the aelf mainnet on 10th December, it has been running steadily for a week with five Genesis nodes producing blocks smoothly. At present, the aelf mainnet has entered the Phase I-Mainnet Security Monitoring. As of 16:00 GMT, 17 December, all data are shown as follows:
The aelf blockchain system has the following advantages:
- The structure of ‘one main-chain + multiple side-chains’ can support developers to independently deploy or run DApps (Distributed Applications) on individual side-chains to achieve effective resource isolation.
- aelf technology demonstrates breakthroughs in performance, with high-frequency transactions by adopting parallel processing and the unique AEDPoS consensus mechanism.
- Based on the cross-chain technology of the main-chain index and verification mechanisms, aelf achieves efficient and secure communication between the main-chain and all side-chains and, as a result, allows direct interoperability between side-chains.
- aelf meets the governance needs of varying applications by providing a range of models, including a Parliament Governance Model, an Association Governance Model, and a Referendum Governance Model.
- Through the extremely fine-tuned incentive model, the network is equipped with a self-sustainable system and can effectively roll out self-development on a practical basis.
- Developers can debug, develop and deploy applications based on a mature IDE provided by aelf.
aelf also launched:
- aelf Wallet App Public Testing with Prizes
- aelf Block Explorer: https://explorer.aelf.io/
- Mainnet portal on the aelf official site
During the Security Monitoring period, we will track network performance as we prepare for full function tryout for the mainnet. The aelf team will continue to focus on innovation in blockchain technology and applications. We should try our best to promote native blockchain applications, upgrade existing blockchain applications, build a complete blockchain-based business solution, and form a prosperous blockchain ecosystem.
— Join the Community:
· Read weekly articles on the aelf blog
· Catch up with the develop progress on Github
· Instagram: aelfblockchain
· YouTube Channel: aelf
For more information, visit aelf.io