Play our BingoGameDemo using aelf’s new AEUSD stablecoin to win Prizes!
aelf’s AEUSD stablecoin is now available on the Iris Testnet, and the BingoGameDemo is based on it. A two phase event will run to finetune certain aspects of the blockchain random number technology designed by aelf while testing the capabilities of the AEUSD stablecoin. This technology eliminates the hidden risks in traditional centralized applications such as verification failure, trace failure, and random number generation manipulation. The AEUSD stablecoin will be used in this trial event.
The first BingoGame trial will be held within the saelf governed community. After that, we will hold a second BingoGame trial for the wider community!
Event Period(GMT+8): 18th June 2020 17:00:00 — 23rd June 2020 12:00:00
The Bingo Game is a blockchain-based betting minigame. Users bet any token amount according to pre-specified rules, and a random winning number will be generated on the blockchain awarding prizes to any user that has it selected.
Compared with traditional betting games, BingoGame has significant innovations in data connections and is played online with a random number blockchain system. It provides users with an interactive and entertaining experience. The most important feature of the BingoGame is that it can generate random numbers in the range of 0–255 by using the data fragment generated by participants’ bets as the seed number and the calculated block height corresponding to the transaction hash. The data link ensures that data can be traced and verified, thus ensuring an open and transparent game while also maintaining the reliability of more traditional games.
The Bingogame uses blockchain smart contracts to take data fragments generated by participants’ bets as a seed number, calculated together with the blockheight that corresponds to the transaction hash — it then generates a random number between 0 and 255. The interface displays three groups: Big, Medium and Small. 0–126 fall within the small group, 127 and 128 fall within the medium group and 129–255 fall within the large group.
- Players can select the big or small group.
- If the drawn number falls within your selected group, you can double your bet. If the drawn number falls outside of your selected group, you will lose your bet. When the drawn number falls within the ‘medium’ group, the contract wins and all users lose their bet.
- No more than 30 bets may be placed at one time.
- Player chooses select the big or small group, and places their bet amount AEUSD (bet amount minimum value is 0.001).
- After around 1 minute, the winning number will be drawn automatically.
- Players can view the most recent 50 bets from the “My BET” section.
- Only members of the saelf governed community can participate in phase 1.
- IOS/Android devices are supported
Complete the following 2 steps to start your journey:
- Download the BingoGame Demo
- IOS download: http://d.6short.com/iosaelfbingodemo
Note: If you have previously submitted their UDID can log in directly using the QR code and account management demo password.
If you have NEVER submitted their UDID, click the link below to get the UDID and fill out the form. You will not be able to download and install the bingo game demo before the team have configured your UDID, we’ll keep you updated within the group)
Android download: http://d.6short.com/anaelfbingodemo (Android users can download the Bingo game demo without submitting a UDID)
2. Collect AEUSD Test stablecoin, and start your experience
Submit your BingoGame account address, We will send you aelf test stablecoins (AEUSD).
- LUCKY PRIZE
- 1st: 288 ELF
- 2nd: 188 ELF
- 3rd: 88 ELF
Each participant will receive 1000 AEUSD test stablecoin. After four days of experience, the top 3 players with the most AEUSD will receive this a prize.
Users will be asked to fill out a feedback form and upload a screenshot of the balance before the deadline. The award will be judged on the balance of the final account.
2. FEEDBACK PRIZE
- 52 ELF — 388 ELF
Users must submit the feedback form before the deadline. The awarded amount is assessed by the aelf team based on the quality of the feedback.
aelf encourages everyone to participate in this Demo and hopes that users can gain a deeper understanding of aelf’s Random Number Generator and how it can be applied to decentralized applications. We appreciate any suggestions or feedback!
— Join the Community:
· Read weekly articles on the aelf blog
· Catch up with the develop progress on Github
· Instagram: aelfblockchain
· YouTube Channel: aelf
For more information, visit aelf.io