1. Multi-node P2P communication
This includes node discovery, node maintenance, broadcast transactions, broadcast blocks, blocks that handle broadcasts, transactions that handle broadcasts, and sync blocks.
2. Basic DPOS consensus
Including the configuration of mining nodes, initialization of the first two rounds of mining sequences, calculation of signatures, the creation of additional block announcements after the end of each round, the sequence of next round, and additional block producer disconnection mechanisms.
3. Smart contract
Supports users to write contracts, publish contracts, and execute contracts.
4. Parallel processing
The units that can be operated in parallel are divided by the access resources of each transaction, and the cluster operation is supported.
Build cluster-based configuration management and build cluster-based parallel execution
1. Finalized on the trading structure
2. Completed the development of asset database
3. Completed the development of asset-related RPC interfaces
Please find more information in the picture:
— Join the Community:
· Read weekly articles on the aelf blog
· Catch up with the develop progress on Github
· Instagram: aelfblockchain
· YouTube Channel: aelf
For more information, visit aelf.io