It was August, 2018, when aelf proudly announced our TPS results from our testnet, sitting at just under 15,000 as a baseline. Since then we have continued to improve the network until 10 months later, the aelf Enterprise Beta Platform was released. Throughout this period, aelf has received multiple awards, global certifications and partnerships for the innovative technology developed within our blockchain ecosystem. This document will provide a summary of each partnership, with a simple explanation of how this collaboration will unfold.
Amaten (Aug 2019) — Amaten is the largest gift card exchange in Japan. With an annual revenue of $110 million USD, Amaten offers gift cards from over 25 companies including Amazon, Apple, Google, Rakuten, Netflix, Nintendo, Playstation and Spotify.
This partnership will see the conversion of the gift card industry to digital assets by building on the aelf Enterprise platform. This will help Amaten branch into a global company, tapping into the international $340 billion market. This new development will revolutionize the way gift cards are issued, purchased and exchanged.
Poseidon Network (May 2019) — Poseidon Network is a mixed blockchain application platform that optimizes the bandwidth of network content through distributed nodes and digital credentials. In the form of token rewards, users are encouraged to contribute their own bandwidth, such that every terminal device on the network becomes a cache node and a PaaS platform that can share resources such as bandwidth, storage and computing power.
This partnership will see Poseidon deploy their Smart Contracts on the aelf Enterprise Platform. Together, aelf and Poseidon will build a stable and efficient infrastructure, poised to become the global leader of next generation content distribution. Light Lin, CEO of Poseidon, explained the core reasons in selecting aelf lie in the decentralized and transparent characteristics, as well as the parallel processing and resource segregation being critical in Poseidon’s success.
VCC Exchange (May 2019) — VCC is the first Vietnamese government-friendly digital asset trading paltform. Backed by Bittrex and Signum Capital, the exchange will support the Vietnamese market through both a mobile app and website with 24/7 customer support.
This partnership allows aelf to grow our presence in Vietnam, with collaboration in local events and networks with influential people, such as government officials. Through the presence of VCC, aelf will help grow the local developer community, aiding in making Vietnam a hub for blockchain adoption and development.
Orange Telco (July 2019) — Orange is one of the largest telecom operators in Europe with an annual revenue of over $45 Billion USD in 2018. The company employs over 150,000 people to support the 256 million customers globally.
Orange is exploring emerging technologies in order to find a commercial breakthrough. Over multiple meetings, Orange believes aelf technology can be applied in financial, e-commerce, payment and other sectors. They also explained that aelf’s cross-chain technology was a core driver to follow up meetings at aelf’s Beijing office. In the future, both parties intend to work closely together to actively share development from their respective fields and more forward in innovation together.
Decentraland (Dec 2018) — Decentraland is a virtual reality platform built on the ethereum network. The platform uses blockchain technology and smart contracts to allow users to gain full ownership of their own digitial space and assets, represented through a finite supply of virtual land parcels, called LAND.
In this strategic cooperation, the aelf community was able to participate in the Dec auction for new LAND by using ELF tokens as the purchasing currency.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) (May 2019) — AWS is the world’s largest cloud computing platform provider, with tens of thousands of global partners and millions of active customers.
AWS has listed aelf as a BaaS provider through the Amazon Machine Image (AMI), allowing users to deploy their image and launch aelf-based systems with a few simple commands. Through this listing, aelf is now visible to companies such as Netflix, NASA, AirBnB, Time Inc, Lionsgate & Dow Jones. Aelf is the first blockchain platform listed on AWS with cross-chain capabilities.
Microsoft Azure (July 2019) — Microsoft Azure is one of the world’s leading cloud computing platform providers with more regions provided compared to any other cloud provider. Microsoft Azure’s revenue grew by 76% in the year as the leading product by Microsoft in terms of growth.
Microsoft Azure has listed aelf as a BaaS provider, bringing visibility of the aelf platform to the thousands of commercial customers. Some of the names that will now see aelf include, NBA, UPS, FedEx, BMW, Walmart, Coca-Cola, Toyota, Fujitsu, RioTinto, Samsung and Toshiba. Users can now deploy on the aelf blockchain through Azure with ease and efficiency.
Potential Future Collaborations
No doubt there will be future collaborations and partnerships that we will announce. We will periodically update this article.
- Innovation Alliance: Innovation alliance is creating a coalition of large international blockchain players who can help fast-track the road to blockchain adoption for organisations from start-ups to large corporations. These partners will provide advisory support, valuable resources, industry insight and experience to all businesses that have an interest in the exploration and adoption of blockchain technology. This alliance will be available for all industries, ranging from the gaming world to the corporate finance industry. Other examples include supply chain, insurance and legal just to name a few.
- Decent: aelf and Decent have agreed that in the future green content areas will be built with controllability, flexibility and efficiency being kept in mind.
- Youlive: Youlive is a decentralized real-time content sharing platform. The team plans to base its development on aelf technology to achieve high availability, scalability, high concurrency and low latency.
- Theta: Aelf joins as one of Theta’s private presale supporters and a long-term strategic partner. Aelf has decided to partner with Theta to create a new era of decentralized video media on the blockchain because of Theta Labs’ established ecosystem and technology leadership in the esports and media industry. Aelf will not only support Theta in the form of a joint partnership but also initiate a long-term technology and marketing collaboration with Theta.
- U Network: U Network is the first content value forecasting platform in the world. After considerations and acknowledgement of its strong business logic and industry distribution, aelf decides to team up with U network. Together, aelf and U Network will be working towards the goal of creating the next generation content value forecasting platform, building on blockchain technology, and attracting global content creators, value discoverers, and community witnesses. The partnership between aelf and U network will realize the commercialization of the aelf blockchain technology in the Content Value Forecast Industry and is a stepping stone in aelf’s goals for creating the next generation blockchain network with an industrial ecosystem. In the future, aelf will continue to co-operate with diverse enterprises to improve its service capacities. By such, aelf will also provide valuable experience and research on the application of the technology for the blockchain industry.
- DATx: DATx is a blockchain projected initiated by the Cosimo Foundation that aims to help advertisers cut through the fragmented clutter of users behavioural data and accurately target users through collaboration with Avazu, a leading global advertising platform. This will more easily allow companies to deliver advertisements that are meaningful and impactful, which ultimately benefits both corporations and consumers.
- Content Neutrality Network (CNN): CNN is an innovative content ecosystem based on blockchain technology that solves various issues which exist in current content systems through blockchain’s advanced features such as consensus mechanisms and smart contracts. CNN and aelf together aim to create a more open, efficient and trustworthy era of content in the future.
- Oracle Chain: As the world’s first application built on an EOS ecosphere, OracleChain needs to meet the demands of the Oracle (oracle machine) ecosystem by efficiently linking blockchain technology services with various real-life scenarios, thereby delving into this immense tens billion dollars valuation market. As a decentralized Oracle technology platform based on the EOS platform, the autonomous Proof-of-Reputation & Deposit mechanism is adopted and used as a fundamental service for other blockchain applications.
- Cortex: In Cortex, due to the nature of open source and competitive mechanisms, the best model as an intelligent agent will survive to enhance the intelligence level of the Blockchain network. Aelf reached strategic co-operation with Cortex in achieving better user promotion. Cortex’s main mission is to provide the state-of-the-art machine-learning models on the blockchain in which users can infer using smart contracts on the Cortex blockchain. One of Cortex’s goals also includes implementing a machine-learning platform that allows users to post tasks on the platform: submit AI DApps (Artificial Intelligence Decentralized Applications). On top of that, the Cortex project proposes mechanisms for incentives and collective collaboration. Anyone can submit and optimize the model on the chain and get rewarded. This will attract more AI model development teams or people to use. Aelf reached strategic co-operation with Cortex in achieving better user promotion.
- FairGame: Fair.Game is the world’s first fair game platform based on blockchain technology, and it has been among the first in the world to launch a blockchain game that runs on the official chain. Fair.Game will launch various types of blockchain games in the future. Fair.Game will launch a validated SDK tool, which can help global premium game providers integrate the capability of blockchain, as broadening the game market to deliver blockchain capabilities to hundreds of millions of online gamers worldwide. Aelf signed a partnership with Fair.Game and the exclusive ELF City was opened.
- Republic Co: Republic is an investment platform where everyone can invest as little as $10 in innovative startups and ICOs. Republic was founded by alumni of AngelList — the world’s largest online investment platform for accredited investors. AngelList was instrumental in passing the JOBS Act that enabled equity crowdfunding and remains our strategic partner.
- Celer Network: Celer Network is a coherent technology and economic architecture that brings Internet scale to existing and future blockchains through off-chain scaling techniques. It can scale out to billions of trust-free, secure, and private off-chain transactions per second. Celer Network is on a mission to fully unleash the power of blockchain and revolutionize how decentralized applications are built and used.
- CertiK: CertiK is a formal verification framework to mathematically prove that smart contracts and blockchain ecosystems are bug-free and hacker-resistant. To scale the verification, CertiK developed a layer-based approach to decompose such an otherwise prohibitive proof task into smaller ones. These smaller proof obligations can be encoded in the CertiK transactions and will then be proved and validated by the participants in a decentralized style. CertiK ledgers work as certificates to exhibit the end-to-end correctness and security of verified smart contracts and verified blockchain ecosystems, making them entirely trustworthy.
- CGS: The Connect Global Strategies is a Dubai-based crypto and investment consultancy and business development agency, providing key business and financial actors with the knowledge necessary to successfully enter into, and thrive within, the blockchain and cryptocurrency sector. Offering strategic advisory services and assistance identifying investment opportunities in the emerging cryptocurrency market to ultra-high net worth individuals and businesses, Connect Global Strategies is a driver of blockchain innovation and adoption in Dubai and the wider Middle Eastern economy.
- Cred: Aelf reached a strategic partnership with Cred (formerly known as Libra Credit), a world-leading encryption loan provider. Two parties exchanged ideas on financial services and crisis management knowledge in the blockchain industry. Also, Cred will officially join aelf Innovation Alliance as the first fund management service provider. Cred will provide flexible credit loans and credit products to member companies in the alliance.
- HyperExchange: Aelf created a strategic partnership with the decentralized dual-chain ecosystem HyperExchange. Their HX chain will officially support ELF pledge mining.
· aelf Twitter
· aelf Facebook
· aelf YouTube
· aelf Instagram
· aelf Reddit
· aelf Medium (for the latest update and articles)
· aelf Github (complete aelf project codes)
For more information, visit aelf.io