The Grant Pool Opens: Submit your BUIDL One More Time for 100,000 $ELF
Since the kickoff of Top of OASIS — aelf Metaverse Hackathon on December 12th, 2021, thirteen projects have delivered their willingness to furtherly deploy on aelf by submissions. In virtue of our collaboration with the top developer community DoraHacks, we highly recommend participants to submit the BUIDL application one more time to apply for the Grant. Once completed, please verify your project with DoraHacks on Telegram.
How to Apply
Please prepare a little amount of $ELF token in your aelf wallet for the transaction fee.
- Open https://hackerlink.io, and click on the right corner to log in. (If you’re new to Hackerlink, login with your GitHub or Email. If you encounter a mobile verification process, you may skip.)
- Go to “Top of OASIS — aelf Metaverse Hackathon”; click “Submit BUIDL” and connect your wallet (the best way to do it is using aelf extension on Chrome).
- If you’re a new hacker to Hackerlink, please click “Create a new BUIDL to apply”.
- Fill in the form to offer the information about your project. For URLs, please give only 1 URL in every blank.
5. Once you’ve filled out everything, click on “Submit”. Please do NOT skip the gas fee, otherwise, your project cannot be submitted successfully.
Please contact @hackerlinkofficial on Telegram to verify your project. You will be able to see your submitted project on the page when the verification succeeds.
6. Filled out the wrong information? BUIDL needs to be updated? Is a new project demo available now? Through HackerLink, you can easily update the information about your BUIDL so that your content and progress can be seen.
7. You can edit any details of your project in “Account-My BUIDLs”.
DoraHacks is a global hackathon organizer and one of the world’s most active developer communities. HackerLink (https://hackerlink.io/en) is DoraHacks’ open-source developer platform and open source curation market. HackerLink provides unique on-chain tools to incentivize open-source developments around the world. The platform is offering features including hacker profile, BUIDL, quadratic funding grants, bonding curve, bounties, hackathons to more than 100,000 users around the world.