Upgrade Completed: aelf Updated to v1.2.0
aelf has completed its update to v1.2.0
Thanks to the support from all the aelf block producers and the exchanges that we know have supported mainnet ELF, we are glad to announce that aelf mainnet has completed its upgrade successfully on June 22, 2022, 4:00 P.M. GMT+8.
We have made changes as follows:
- The MultiNFT contract has been deployed so users can create their own NFT Protocols and mint NFTs;
- The transaction fees exemption function has been activated so wallets possessing 1,000 mainnet ELF or more can save 100 ELFs’ transaction fees every day;
- The upgrade from .NET Core 3.1 to .NET 6.0 and from abp 3.2.1 to abp 5.2.2 has been completed;
- BigInt value has been added so contracts can handle operations of big integers;
- The “upgrade from a set height” function has been added so developers can configure features they add and set a height where they want them to take effect.
We appreciate the support and trust from our communities. aelf promises to constantly upgrade the code and optimize our contents so as to provide the best blockchain services to all of our users, developers, and partners.