How to swap BEP2 to ERC20 Aergo
As the DEX features on Binance Beacon Chain have been removed with the Beacon Chain Mainnet hard fork, the cross-chain token bridging between ERC-20 and BEP2 is currently not available.
AERGO-46B tokens will not be supported any longer.
In order to swap Aergo tokens from BEP2 to ERC20,
1. Log in to your Binance Chrome extension (Binance Wallet) and click ‘Send’.
2. Choose AERGO and put AERGO Foundation’s BEP2 wallet address in the ‘Address’ field. (bnb1x2sx7k74pscr3kdkuna2f8qfrre6tmvmv6df45)
3. Put your ERC20 Wallet Address in the ‘Memo’ field.
— Your ERC20 wallet address MUST be provided in the ‘Memo’ field. Any swap requests without an ERC20 address in the field cannot be processed
4. Proceed to send and record the transaction ID. The transaction ID can be found on the activity tab.
5. Fill out and submit the swap request form. (https://forms.gle/jbqwNNCnKdZwqPPp6)
All requests will be processed on the same day.
Thanks for your comprehension.