HOW YOU CAN RECEIVE 122 000 CHASE ULTIMATE POINTS FROM CHASE FREEDOM CREDIT CARD
When it comes to credit card and opening the right one — it can be a whole nightmare, since there are so many credit cards on the market. But I would like to concentrate about one, which is simple and at the same time very powerful credit in terms of redeeming rewards — Chase Freedom credit card. Also in this I will cover tips how you can maximize your points with several interesting actions.
Disclosure: We get a commission for some links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do click them.
Few words about this great card.
First of all — NO ANNUAL FEE, which is amazing as you can leave this card forever (of course until it may be discounted by Chase bank).
The more years you are stick to one credit — the better it is for your credit history.
You can read more about Credit Score HERE.
- change your points for gift cards in ratio 100 points for $1
- change your points amazon purchases in ratio 100 points for $1
- receive cash back starting at $20.00 for 2,000 points transferred to your debit account or as a credit on your Chase Freedom.
- travel through Chase Ultimate rewards
Third — with Chase Freedom credit card you can earn points:
- shop through Chase and receive extra cash back percentage with some huge retailers like Nike , Apple Store etc.
- travel through Chase Ultimate rewards
- receive extra 5% cash back with certain categories of shopping , which are changed 4 times a year (up to $1500 cash back in combine categories each quarter).You would need to activate it — but you will be notified by Chase bank about it.
You can read our full review of Chase Ultimate rewards HERE.
Plus, you will earn a $100 Bonus(or 10000 Chase Ultimate rewards) after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Which is definitely doable (roughly $133 month).
And you can earn a $25 bonus(2500 Chase Ultimate points) when you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase within the same 3 month period.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases.†
- After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%, 18.99% or 22.99%†
Balance Transfer APR
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers.† After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%, 18.99% or 22.99%†
- Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5.†
How you can receive 122 000 Chase Ultimate points from 2 Chase Freedom credit card
First of, for sign-ing up you will receive $100(or 10000 Chase Ultimate rewards points) sign-up bonus + $25 (or 2500 Chase Ultimate points) for authorized user, which can be your wife/husband/partner. A total of 12500 Chase Ultimate rewards or $125 in dollar value.
But, Chase is also currently running Referral program. Where you would need to provide your LAST NAME, 4 LAST DIGITS ON THE CARD and a ZIP CODE.
With that you can receive extra bonus of $50 or 5000 Chase Ultimate rewards for referring up to 10 friends/partner/wife/husband who gets and uses the card by 9/1/2015. Thats up to $500 in dollar value of 50000 Chase Ultimate rewards.
After that you refer your husband/wife/partner and he/she will receive same $100 sign-up bonus and (!) he/she can also authorize you for using their card and receive another 2500 chase Ultimate rewards bonus (or $25 in dollar value). Plus your referral person will receive 5000 Chase Ultimate rewards for referral.
So, an average household (of 2 adults) can get a total of 10000×2 as sign-up bonuses, 2500×2 authorized users bonuses and plus 5000 as referral bonus from opening 2 Chase Freedom cards. A total of 27000 Chase Ultimate rewards or $270 in dollar value.
What is great about Chase Ultimate rewards that points are transferable between your accounts (you may also have Chase Ultimate rewards) and between your partner and spouse back and forth.
So, but you can also refer more friends to maximize your rewards. For household 19 more or 95000 more Chase Ultimate rewards or $950 in dollar value.
So, total for a household with opening 2 Chase Freedom cards and referring 19 more people you can receive 122 000 Chase Ultimate rewards or $1220 in dollar value.
Which is amazing I should say!
What/where your Chase Ultimate rewards can bring/get you?
122000 Chase Ultimate rewards points can:
1. Be redeemed as credit on your credit card or transferred as $1220 to Chase debit. For example, you have booked a cruise — so thats a solid 7 night caribbean cruise for two.
2.Be redeemed for gift cards:
- 244 $5 Starbucks gift cards
- 122 $10 iTunes gift cards
- 122 $10 Best Buy gift cards
3. Are worth of $1220 shopping through Amazon.com
4. Are worth of $1220 towards travel when you book through Ultimate Rewards.
More deeply how you can redeem Chase Ultimate rewards you can read HERE.
Lots of benefits from Chase Freedom card and Chase Ultimate rewards.
- No annual fee!
- $100 sign-up bonus (10000 Chase Ultimate rewards points)
- $25 for authorized user (2500 Chase Ultimate rewards points)
- Chase referral program with up to $500(50000 Chase Ultimate rewards points) bonus for 10 referred people from 1 person
- You can possibly get a total for a household with opening 2 Chase Freedom cards and referring 19 more people and can receive 122 000 Chase Ultimate rewards or $1220 in dollar value.
You may be interested to read:
Photo by Got Credit
Originally published at www.milesfortrips.com on March 30, 2015.