For Black Panther 2 , Anka gives away €10,000 to moviegoers globally using #AfrikreaForever
The hotly anticipated Black Panther: Wakanda Forever arrives in theatres in November 2022, and thousands of people across the globe will attend the premiere dressed in their African best.
In support of the rich culture found across the diaspora, ANKA — the parent company of Afrikrea, the fastest-growing e-commerce marketplace on the continent — is giving away, €10 000 to the best-dressed moviegoers around the world.
Moulaye Taboure, CEO of ANKA, says that the goal of the contest is “to show the diversity of African culture all over the world.”
“Black Panther is an opportunity for people to show their love for Africa and its culture proudly. No other event fosters a sense of love and unity between black people like this. It may be one of the few opportunities to do so.”
“The idea for us is to show that from all over the world, people can wear African clothing and accessories, look dashing, and take pride in their African heritage or love. We also hope to create a sense of community among black and brown people everywhere in the world.”
Black Panther celebrates African culture, its innovation, and its resilience. It represents everything ANKA and Afrikrea stand for. With thousands of African designers directly from the continent and designers from the diaspora all around the world, Afrikrea has culture from all over the continent in the bag.
To take part in the #AfrikreaForever contest, all you have to do is:
1. Plan your outfit! Find some inspiration here and on Afrikrea
2. Go watch Black Panther: Wakanda Forever at a cinema close to you in your African best.
3. Take a selfie or video of yourself at the cinema.
4. Share on social media using #AfrikreaForever and tag @afrikrea on Instagram and TikTok.
5. Follow @Afrikrea on social media to get updates on the contest
6. Optional : Comment by repping your flag and country in this global contest and tag the friends you would go to the movie with !
7. The post with the most interactions will be chosen as well as two more randomly chosen, so everyone has a chance !! Winners will be announced on December 2nd via ANKA’s social media.
In addition to giving away €10 000, Anka will be hosting the Black Panther premiere in Abidjan on November 11th.
There will be influencers coming from several African countries, including Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Senegal, and Benin with special fittings for live footage of the #wakanda vibes.
Show up, show out, and do it for the culture!