The Argument for My Next Reincarnation to Be a Cat
I’m not going to let my atheism get in the way of a good idea.
I may have been a cat in a former life. Maybe it doesn’t work that way. Possibly I am working my way toward being a cat in a future life.
Wouldn’t being a pampered housecat be a fantastic reward for putting in time as a human?
Reasons I may qualify as a housecat now:
- I have a comfortable chair I sit in a lot.
- I have a couch with a soft quilt I lay on in the evenings.
- I gravitate to warm places in the house, especially my computer keyboard.
- I spend a lot of time grooming. I take long baths. I also spend lots of time on my hair and nails.
- Although I’ve heard all the health arguments about eating a meat-free diet, I’m still a carnivore.
- I like to play games. My favorites are board games but if I were a cat, the switch over to chasing feathers wouldn’t be impossible.
- I like to spend quality time with my human. In my case, that is my husband.
The argument against my qualifications to be a housecat:
These things happen on a spectrum, though. One of my cats is very social and talkative. I could make it work.
If you liked this, you may like: