It’s Official: The AgentMile Token Sale Has Successfully Ended with $18,544,627 in Tokens Sold
It’s been an absolutely incredible journey here at AgentMile over the past 14 months and we couldn’t be more excited to announce that our token sale successfully ended on November 19th.
We’re particularly thrilled with the fact that AgentMile issued 186,855,906 tokens securing $18,544,627 from 41,269 participants! The funds raised were channeled into the project by both our community members and strategic partnerships with other blockchain initiatives.
AgentMile gained tremendous traction over the past year which manifested itself in a variety of achievements which we’ll take a chance to recap on:
- Our token sale successfully ended securing $18,544,627 from 41,269 participants including $1m from both InvoxFinance and Natmin Pure Escrow;
- The demand for our AgentMile ESTATE token exceeded supply by 2,8x!;
- Our Telegram channels and social networks exceed 150,000+ members making us the largest token sale community in PropTech history;
- We launched a $4 million community fund to power and reward our community-based initiatives;
- We signed a MoU with OmiseGo, the 5th largest Ethereum capped project valued at over $1 billion to implement the OMG network;
- We’ve been featured by over 30 review sites and added over 25 videos to our channel;
- We won the ICOBox 2018 Award and were featured by W12 and the DAOX Network.
- Over 50 people were involved in the AgentMile token sale spanning 14 months in 12 different languages.
The end of the token sale is a perfect opportunity for our team to say thank you to our diverse and dedicated community for their continued support. Your participation was instrumental in moving this project forward and together we look forward to revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry.
Discover more about the next wave innovation in commercial real estate by visiting our website: https://www.agentmile.com