Rita McGrath is a legend in the field of corporate innovation. She developed the methodology used by so many companies today “Discovery Driven Planning” and has written numerous best-selling books.
She recently had a new book come out “Seeing Around Corners: How to Spot Inflection Points in Business Before They Happen”
On this episode, we talk about her new book as well as observations on how corporate’s perspectives on innovation have evolved and the arc of her career.
- Seeing Around Corners: How to Spot Inflection Points in Business Before They Happen (Rita’s new book)
- Valize (Rita’s software company)
- RitaMcGath.com (Rita’s personal site)
I also hope you’ll consider subscribing to Agile Giants if you haven’t already on:
- iTunes (also if you feel like the podcast deserves 5-stars, would love a rating on iTunes)
- Google Play
- Or use RSS in your favorite podcasting software
The full transcript is available on this episode’s Agile Giants page.