AI Guild Podcast #7: On turning the tables during job interviews as your experience grows with freelance Data Scientist Corrie Bartelheimer
Corrie Bartelheimer is an experienced Data Scientist with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry, skilled in Machine Learning in both Python and R with a background in Mathematics. She also has an interest in applied Bayesian statistics and co-organizes the Berlin Bayesian meetup group.
In this episode you learn about:
- How to succeed in Data Science interviews
- How job interviews change as your experience as Data Scientist grow
- How to successfully ask questions in your interviews to actually get answers
- Which questions are helpful during tech interviews, to learn about gender balance in the company
- How far is Data Science advanced in the company you are applying for
- Corrie’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/corrie-bartelheimer/
- Corrie’s Blog: https://www.samples-of-thoughts.com/
- Data Science Resources: https://github.com/conordewey3/DS-Career-Resources
About the interviewer:
Leyla Allahyarova is an IT Management Consultant at Lexta GmbH in Berlin and a co-founder of the AI Guild.
About the podcast:
AI Guild is a community of Data Scientists and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Practitioners as well as everyone who wants to strengthen the AI community in Europe and support businesses with the accelerated adoption of AI.
On the AI Guild Podcast Series, we share valuable insights from our community of Data Scientists and AI Practitioners, helping you learn more about the topics of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. It is available on iTunes, Soundcloud, Spotify, and other channels. For more updates, follow our #podcast channel on Slack, and subscribe to us on your favorite podcast channel of your choice!