- As a continuation of on-going efforts to improve the scalability of AI Network Blockchain, the Dev team completed implementing the initial version of sharding, and now we’re stress-testing and optimizing the protocol.
- We’re also building performance measuring tools and setting up testing environments in order to get the official measurement of the performance (in transactions per second, or TPS) of AI Network Blockchain with the sharding technique in place from a standard testing organization.
- In addition, we’re designing more advanced sharding features such as cross-shard communication, which will enable seamless swapping of different tokens among shards.
Since Ainize 2.0 in August, the dev team released two major updates for better user experience, significantly better AI API search experience.
1) Explore Page updates
- Categories: We added two more categories, Machine Learning and Popular, on the Explore page. Initially, you only were able to see featured and newly added projects.
- Topics: Below the categories, you can see the top 10 topics listed by the topic tags created in the GitHub repository. If you want to get others, you can search like this.
2) Build Tab updates
- Build Log & Steps: Check the build log when you build a project. And get the records information about everything that happens during the build process. Also, it shows the build steps, you can literally see how your project build is going through each step of the docker file in real-time.
PyCon 2020 Korea, the Python Conference
Common Computer Inc., the main contributor of Project AI Network, participated and sponsored one of the major developer conferences, PyCon 2020 Korea. We have delivered a session about using the Natural Language Processing model with Python and how the model can be quickly used in API with Ainize.
1) Learning what we’ve learned about BERT, Google’s Natural Language Processing model.
- Presenter: Yoongi Kim, software engineer of Common Computer (check out Yoongi’s interview)
- Slide: link to slideshare
- 500+ developers visited Common Computer e-Booth.
- 100+ developers signed-up to Ainize during the event
That’s it for the September update. Merry Chuseok, the Korean Thanksgiving holiday!
- AI Network Project website: https://ainetwork.ai/
- Ainize: https://ainize.ai
- AI Network Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ainetworkofficial
- AI Network developer community (Slack): invite link