[Announcement] Introducing AIN DAO’s AI Playground!
AI Playground is a space where you can enjoy interesting and entertaining activities using AI models. Anyone can join AIN DAO Discord server and explore AI Playground.
This month, we added two new activities: “Text-to-Art” and “MOMO”. The first new addition is “Text-to-Art”. Text-to-Art creates high-quality images based on any text you type. The model used here is Stable-Diffusion, an open-source diffusion model that was recently released and is gaining a lot of popularity and interest. You can use Stable-Diffusion in the #text-to-art channel within the AIN DAO’s Discord. Below is a brief tutorial on how to use it:
- First of all, you can check all the parameters that can be manipulated and the functions that you can use during image creation by entering the command: “/help” (stable-diffusion-bot).
- Next, you can enter a prompt for the image you want to generate by typing the command: “/generate”. After that, you can enter any word that comes from your imagination as shown below.
- When the PENDING state is finished and the task is completed, you can see the result of the generated image along with the prompt you entered. The resulting images are displayed in a grid format. You can view individual an enlarged version of each image by clicking on the buttons as shown below (Image #1 and Image#2).
We are currently giving away t-shirts featuring the images with the most likes created with Stable Diffusion in the Text to art channel at AIN DAO’s Discord. To participate, you must post the image you created with Stable Diffusion on Twitter and Instagram and follow the instructions at the link below.
Details to participate in the giveaway: https://medium.com/ai-network/announcement-event-write-what-you-want-to-draw-9a254ff0402e
The second new addition to AI Playground is “MOMO”. MOMO stands for “MOvie eMOji”, and is a quiz game where you have to guess which movie it is by looking at the emojis. You can enjoy it on #momo. The data used for the quiz was created with the Text-to-Emoji task using GPT-3.
- First of all, you can see the description and basic usage of MOMO by typing the command: “/help” (momo-bot).
- Next, you can create a new quiz by using the command: “/quiz”. When you create a quiz, an emoji representing the movie will appear, and you can select the answer by pressing one of the buttons as shown below.
- If you selected the correct answer, the message “You answered correct!” will be displayed.
- If you select an incorrect answer, the message “You answered wrong” will be displayed.
- You can see the list of top 10 users by entering the command: “/leaderboard”. The ranking increases with the number of correct questions.
The two activities introduced above were released as beta versions. Therefore, they might be changed or deleted at any time.
In the future, different activities and features using AI models will be added to AI Playground. Join AIN DAO server via the link below and enjoy AI Playground!
- AIN DAO Discord : https://discord.gg/75gbrR3APT
AI Network is a blockchain protocol-based collaborative computing architecture for artificial intelligence and metaverse. With the motto ‘Bring NFTs to Life’, AI Network provides AINFT technology that enables NFTs to interact with users and data in the metaverse, transforming them into dynamic and intelligent beings.
If you want to know more about us,
AI Network DAO Discord: https://link.ainize.ai/3PFmeFb
AI Network YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnyBeZ5iEdlKrAcfNbZ-wog
AI Network Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ainetworkofficial
AI Network Twitter: https://twitter.com/ai__network