The last news about AI
#customerexperience #Chatbots #Empathy
Voice assistants are breaking out of the phone. From Google to Amazon to Apple, software giants are integrating voice commands, search and a whole lot of data to makes their digital voices not j
- Even if we succeed in creating an incredibly advanced AI system, we will never duplicate empathy
- Why Chatbots Can’t Replace Empathy: Voice assistants are breaking out of the phone. From Google to Amazon …
- Great article from @kylechristensen and @cmswire on the importance of personal connection for custserv and Custexp https…
#Tensorflow #MachineLearning #AI
We started with the development of Leaf briefly before Google released Tensorflow. For two weeks Leaf’s hypothesis seemed unique.
- Tensorflow is winning as the best tool for building MachineLearning applications: AI BigData DataScience
#AI #robotics #robots
Building robots that don’t harm humans is an incredibly complex challenge. Here are the rules guiding design at Google.
- .@google creates its own laws of robotics by @drcrypt via @FastCoDesign AI @GoogleBrain deeplearning robots
- Google brings concepts of play, mentorship, and stupidity to the laws of robotics. robotics AI
#AI #privacy #DigitalHealth
“Differential privacy” is Apple’s way of collecting data without being totally creepy.
- Apple wants to use your data for AI, with your permission. DifferentialPrivacy ArtificialIntelligence BigData
- “Differential Privacy” is Apple ‘s plan to protect privacy and still compete on AI:
- Sell Apple won’t collect your data so letting facebook and google go in the AI and will not release great iPhone7
Predicting what will happen in the future is challenging. Researchers from MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory developed an algorithm that can predict whether two individu…
- Hug or handshake? @MIT researchers created an AI system that can predict human interactions http…