This year, AIB will be running a graduate programme for technology. Our team of enthusiastic tech ambassadors are currently visiting numerous Irish universities to recruit top quality grads.
So far we’ve been to Queen’s University Belfast, DCU, DIT, UCD, the Irish Student Entrepreneurship Forum, Smurfit Business school and more. Armed with noodles and goodies for our future tech grads!
With a fresh emphasis on technology and innovation, there has never been a better time for graduates to #bewithAIB.
Do you want to be part of a business that is continuously reinventing itself to become more innovative, digital, stream-lined and create banking of the future? From Cloud Solutions to the latest development technologies, we have lots of exciting opportunities that may be suitable for you.
So what is the Tech Grad Programme?
- 20 graduates hired for September intake
- 23 month fixed term contract with the potential to be employed permanently
- Rotations in 3 different areas across Digital and Group Technology Services
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An opportunity to build on the skills, while gaining exciting insights into our technology landscape
Interested? Get in touch!