How to get dozens of charities to register on AIDChain by leveraging CharityStars’ network
One of the tangible advantages and vital opportunities for AidCoin is its link with CharityStars - a well-established charitable auction platform with a network of over 500 charities and 40,000 donors. In order to make the most of this connection we came up with an idea for collaboration to motivate those 500+ charities to adopt AidCoin and join the AIDChain platform.
Since the main goal of the CharityStars’ auctions is to maximize the gains for charity, we decided to provide all registered charities with an opportunity to double their auction proceeds while incentivizing them to join AIDChain, and here is how we do it.
How it works:
- The funds raised at auction are passed to the charity in the set currency;
- CharityStars and AidCoin offer to match and donate the same amount in AidCoins. We take these AidCoins from the AidPool, a 10M tokens pool which amounts to 10% of the overall token supply;
- To receive those AidCoins, the charity needs to register on AIDChain and transact with its service providers, employees and/or beneficiaries in AID through the platform, thus making the whole way of donation fully traceable.
- This matching campaign has already taken off on CharityStars and will apply to the auctions that close on or before September 30 2018;
- There’s no limit to the number of auctions that can benefit from this offer but a single charity can double a maximum of €30,000 of funds raised.
Right now, there are dozens of live auctions on CharityStars and each of them can take part in this campaign, driving the registrations number on AIDChain. While we already have several commitments from charities that wish to participate, we are waiting for more to come so keep an eye on the charities page on AIDChain and welcome the newcomers with your donations!😉
Take a quick look at the Roadmap to see where AidCoin stands right now.
Don’t miss important updates.
Subscribe to the newsletter on our website https://www.aidcoin.co to be the first to hear the good news!