Last week — Bittrex, now — UPbit and IDEX
We know how much you’ve been waiting for new exchanges. And it’s funny how after a couple of months of silence we set wheels in motion and broke through with multiple exchanges at a time.
Upbit is a Korean exchange that offers a lot of benefits to our users:
- Over 250 cryptocurrencies listed, large trading volume, and liquidity;
- Competitive fees;
- No fees on deposits, regardless of the methods of payment;
- And last but not least, Korean Bank Transfers accepted, which adds value for our growing Korean community.
IDEX is a decentralized exchange on the DAO blockchain network that supports the Ethereum coin. At IDEX, our users will be able to get the AID tokens fast and at a good price due to the following benefits of the platform:
- Over 250 cryptocurrencies listed, large trading volumes, and liquidity;
- Low fees;
- The trading is done in real time and is as fast as the user can trade thanks to the nature of the platform;
- IDEX provides a detailed Guide and its own e-wallet, which will surely be of help for those new to crypto trading.
All of the stated above makes these two exchanges a perfect fit for us and our community. We already see how these recent listings drum up attention for the AidCoin project and bring more value to our platform, with more users and charities jumping onboard. As you can see we’re growing fast so stay tuned!
Take a quick look at the Roadmap to see where AidCoin stands right now.
Don’t miss the important updates.
Subscribe to the newsletter on our website https://www.aidcoin.co to be the first to hear the good news!