Want to have a lunch with the CEO of Genesis Mining or Keynote? Check out our new charitable auctions!
In December 2017, our founding company, CharityStars, launched the first set of Blockchain Luminaries charitable auctions and it crowned with amazing success! In just several days, we raised over $130,000 for charity by auctioning lunches with seven prominent leaders in the blockchain space:
- Roger Ver, Bitcoin Angel Investor (the final bid for having a lunch with him alone reached over $80,000);
- Dr Julian Hosp, Co-Founder and President of TenX, a blockchain company that facilitates the instantaneous spending of virtual currencies in the real world;
- Ryan Taylor, CEO of Dash, the rising alternative to bitcoin;
- Brock Pierce, Chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation;
- Galia Benartzi, Co-founder and Business Development at Bancor, the Decentralized Liquidity Network;
- Jeremy Gardner, Serial entrepreneur;
- Erik Voorhees, CEO of ShapeShift, the leading instant digital asset exchange.
Since both bidders and participating celebrities completely adored this unique unprecedented opportunity, we decided to provide you with more great opportunities to meet inspirational blockchain leaders in unofficial surroundings!
This time, the four lucky bidders will have an opportunity to meet:
- Marco Streng, Co-founder & CEO of Genesis Mining, a global leader in cryptocurrency market;
- Miko Matsumura, a Cryptocurrency expert and a speaker of the most popular crypto conferences worldwide;
- Moe Levin, CEO of Keynote and investor in high-tech startups;
- Jack Lu, Founder & CEO of WanChain Foundation Limited.
Moreover, since now AIDChain and AIDPay are live, the auctions return revamped: this time, all final bids will be converted to AidCoin and spent transparently on AIDChain by the end beneficiaries — WWF, The Liberation Institute, and Alice for Children!
We are extremely excited as this initiative will not only help us bring to life our users’ dreams and raise money for charities: it will also showcase the use of AIDChain, proving that top charities like WWF are already willing to deal with crypto and harness blockchain technologies to become more transparent.
“I believe in blockchain and cryptocurrencies and likewise, I believe in charity. If we put those two together, we can have a brighter future for all. That’s why I am truly excited to take part in this unique auctions set we and contribute to making the non-profit sector more transparent.” — Miko Matsumura, one of the auctions’ participant
Meanwhile, there are only 8 days left to participate and win the chance to get the most useful insights from these amazing experts. So don’t miss out and make your bid in AID, ETH, BTC, EUR or USD on CharityStars now!
P.S. We’ll be very glad if you help us spread the word about these auctions in order to maximize the benefits for charities and get more people involved in this brand-new transparent donating process: where crypto donations don’t get converted to fiat straight away by the charities and are spent in AID, the cryptocurrency crafted specifically for nonprofits.
Moreover, feel free to share which projects’ CEOs and Founders you would love to have a lunch with and we’ll do our best to reach out and arrange new auctions with them!
Take a quick look at the Roadmap to see where AidCoin stands right now.
Don’t miss important updates.
Subscribe to the newsletter on our website https://www.aidcoin.co to be the first to hear the good news!