World Peace may just be attainable.
AIESEC Everyday Leader Series — Everyday Leaders Changing the World.
AIESEC Everyday Leader series highlights powerful stories and lessons from thought and everyday leaders from around the world. The stories illustrate on how World Peace may just be attainable through the actions of everyday leaders who are working towards the peace and fulfilment of humankind’s potential.
Examples of Everyday Leader Stories
How can you participate and contribute your inspiring World Peace Series story?
1. Write an article on Medium.com
2. Include at least one high-quality photo and refine for grammar and spelling
3. Publish and submit your best stories to email@example.com
4. Share it on social media and tag us @AIESEC
- Know somebody that inspires you? Share this page with them.
- Are you an AIESEC alumni? We’d love to hear your story too.
- We will review your story, and contact you for re-publication on our global blog and global social media channels.
- Stories will be pre-approved before publication, and are subject to editorial modifications to align with the central theme.
- Not all stories will be accepted for global showcasing, but we encourage you to share your own story with those around you.
An average post on Global AIESEC Facebook for example can attract upwards of 100,000+ users organically. Follow us also on Twitter and LinkedIn
Must-do’s to be qualified
- One or more clear high-quality impactful photo (we encourage videos too).
- Clear illustrations about the experience and story free of grammar and spelling errors
- Include the “date, where, when and how you did it”
- Craft a compelling story line that showcases what challenges you overcame had to overcome and how you made a difference through the experience
- Connected to how everyday leaders can change the world and its connection to AIESEC’s mission of peace and fulfilment of humankind’s potential.
- Has a blurb at the end of the article written: “This story was written in contribution to the AIESEC Everyday Leader Series, that showcases stories of everyday leaders who are changing the world. Share your story with the world.
Present in 124 countries worldwide, we are the world’s largest youth-run non-for-profit organization providing 100,000 university students and recent graduates annually with life changing leadership development experiences in university and global internships around the world.
AIESEC works with thousands of organizations from startups, social enterprises, multinationals, institutions and governments in facilitating volunteer and work abroad global internships.
Founded at the end of WWII by European students in 1948, we have provided over one million life changing leadership experiences in our mission for peace and fulfilment of humankind’s potential. We are focused on providing a cross-cultural and dynamic leadership experience for youth to develop a global mindset and become responsible and entrepreneurial leaders.