Providing liquidity to the Pool, with Tezos’ DeFi project Dexter!
How to provide liquidity, while using AirGap with Beacon, a short guide!
- Head to Dexters’ main page (If you have not connected your mobile wallet with Beacon yet check out this Blog)
- Select liquidity Pool (Step 1), choose the amount and click “Add liquidity” (Step 2)
3. Now take your AirGap Wallet where you will automatically get an Operation request by Dexter, Hit continue.
4. Following you will have to interact with your AirGap Vault to Sign the transaction, depending on your setup choose adequately.
5. Once you’ve selected your setup, the device with AirGap Wallet will display a QR code.
6. With your Vault scan the QR displayed on your wallet and subsequently Sign the Transaction.
6. Once you have signed your transaction with your Vault, a QR code will be displayed on your Vault. This is the moment where you take your AirGap Wallet and Scan the QR code. You will be prompted to confirm the Transaction.
7.Perfect! Now you can start earning Liquidity Fees!