tezblock Weekly Update #2
The weekly update for the current state and progress of the tezblock MVP development. Our goal is to include the community as much as possible along the way.
A lot has happened in the past few days for tezblock. We’ve been busy working on research, development, testing and design. If you’re interested what happened last week, you can take a look at the tezblock Weekly Update #1.
Done, Ongoing And Upcoming Tasks
We’re currently working in parallel on the requirements engineering from a technical, usability and design perspective for the frontend.
Usability & Design
Above is a screenshot of Sketch (a tool to create Mockups) with the different pages and their various states. The multitude of possible operations in Tezos with their different data sets are responsible for these many states.
- A first set o use test calls, we’ll send out an invitation for everyone who was willing to participate in these calls.
- Completed all states of the tezblock MVP Mockups for the user tests.
- Creation of a clickable prototype for the user tests.
Above are two screenshots of the current state of development showing that the initial styling has already been completed and the groundwork has ben laid.
- Initial setup of the pages and components
- Initial styling according to the Mockups with the branding colors and the defined look. Completed an initial version for all the pages and components needed.
- Started querying the data for the landing page and the account-detail page
- Queries for specific requests of data
- Local setup and configuration of protocol indexer and a node