tezblock Weekly Update #9
The weekly update for the current state and progress of the tezblock MVP development. Our goal is to include the community as much as possible along the way.
In the week following the release on GitHub and the tezblock MVP release, we’ve started focusing again on various improvements.
If you’re interested what happened last week in more detail take a look at the tezblock GitHub Release & Weekly Update #8.
Changes and improvements
Besides performance improvements and other bug fixing we’ve made some changes and added additional features, also thanks go out to the Conseil team and their latest update.
- New navigational structure and responsive menu improvements
- Originations overview list added
- Endorsements overview list added
- Delegations overview list added
- Delegations tab now supports all the incoming delegations for a baker on their account page
- Endorsements of a baker are now displayed on the baker account page
- Votes are now display on the baker account page (currently only ballots and not proposal votes)
As we are looking to transition from the MVP to V1 a few tasks lie ahead of us.
- Ensure Babylon 2.0 support
- Validate additional baker related mockups
- Adding additional relevant data
- Development of the baker data feature
Alias and logo for addresses
Are you a baker and would like to have your baker name as an alias for your address or payout account and display your baker logo? Just reach out to us and let us know. In the near future we are also planing on supporting the baker registry.