Creating your own ETH wallet
To open/generate a wallet on MyEtherWallet:
- Please visit https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and choose a strong password (e.g. not less than 15 characters long, consisted at least from one lower case, one upper case, one numeric sign).
- Choose the “Create New Wallet” button to confirm.
- Thereafter, you will be requested to download your wallet keystore file. Save the file on a secure location and also make an additional copy (USB or similar). Thereafter, choose “I understand. Continue.” to proceed. Never share your wallet keystore file with other people!!!
- The next step is crucial. The page will reveal your Private Key to you. In case you will forget your password, you will be able to access your wallet only with this Private Key. Save it on a secure location and again make a backup copy or two. Make sure that if you store your Private Key in a digital form, only you have access to it. Make also a paper form backup of your Private Key and store it safely. We strongly recommend using a hardware wallet, such as Trezor or Ledger. In order to proceed, choose “Save Your Address” button.
- Now you can access your wallet by unlocking it with your keystore file and by entering password. Choose “Keystore File (UTC / JSON),” and select your wallet file as well as enter your wallet password. The “Unlock” button should appear.
- You will be able to check your wallet balance by choosing “View Wallet Info” and in addition you will also be able to see your public account Address, where you are able to receive ETH as well as APOD (and other Tokens).
Join AirPod business now: https://air-pod.io/