We started a crowd-sourced list of investors in Australia for the technology startup ecosystem back in 2017.
It has been great seeing how many founders have bookmarked it and referenced it as a helpful fundraising resource — at any one time, there are usually 30+ people in it looking for the right investors to reach out to!
We want to keep the list as up-to-date and useful as possible, so three years on, we took some time reaching out to investors and other organisations in the list to make sure they are still actively investing and actively involved in the startup sector.
We now have:
- ~130 VC funds: includes sector focus, target cheque size, contact details
- ~110 Angels: includes preferred cheque size, # of investments per year, previous investments
- ~80 Accelerators: includes location, standard $ investment, cohort size, usual start date
- ~30 Grants: includes eligibility, $ amount, application link
- ~5 Venture Debt funds: includes investment criteria, target cheque size
So we hope this update can save you some precious time during the fundraising process, and continue to help you find the right investor-fit.
Check it out & bookmark it👇
Note: If you have already bookmarked it previously, no action needs to be taken. It’s the same document as before.