New development update for Delphi is here — as well as some news about $ADEL.
- We added a Settings page to Delphi based on the community requests — now you can turn infinite unlock on and off when you like, on one page. Please note that infinite unlock itself is a transaction for which you pay gas fees — no point in playing with it just for fun. If you wish to read more about infinite unlock functionality — we have a page on our wiki for that :)
- We added WalletLink support! We started to work on this as soon as the first request came in — and now Coinbase Wallet users can connect to Delphi without shifting wallets :) Cheers!
As you know, we launched Aave $bUSD and $sUSD pools earlier this week — currently only whitelisted users can access them as they are still under testing. We also had a lottery in our Discord to a couple of whitelist spots.
We have heard your requests to add farming pools with ADEL and today we’re launching a new pool in preparation for governance rollout in the coming weeks — ADEL pool with NO max cap on the pool so everyone can join!
How does it work?
It’s an ADEL-only Delphi pool, where you deposit ADEL to ‘stake’ it — only this time there are no maximum cap on the pool but there is an individual cap: 10,000 ADEL per wallet.
- Open Delphi on mainnet
- Connect wallet — don’t forget you need $ADEL there
- Go to staking tab
- Click on Stake & choose $ADEL amount you’re willing to deposit (10k $ADEL individual cap)
- Confirm amount & the two following transactions (approval & deposit — don’t forget to have some ETH for gas fees)
- That’s it! You staked :)
We’re allocating 40,000 ADEL to incentivise this pool — this reward will be allocated for September 4–6 (3 days period). These rewards will be vested over 4 weeks time (10k ADEL per week distributed). We will be updating LM rewards and rebalancing AKRO & ADEL staking rewards next week (on Monday or Tuesday) — stay tuned for more updates.
Balancer & Uniswap $ADEL pools
In addition to liquidity to existing incentives for AKRO pools on DEXes, we’re going to incentivise ADEL pools on Balancer & Uniswap. Eventually, all incentives will go back to Delphi as we are working on the integration of Balancer & Uniswap pools there.
We will be incentivizing specific ADEL pools, namely:
- ADEL/wETH 70/30 pool on Balancer, link — https://pools.balancer.exchange/#/pool/0xf01d9f08fdd1daa58904710f8d23c54f924e32e0/
- ADEL/ETH pool on Uniswap, link — https://uniswap.info/pair/0xad19b7e2B1DaC6CEA46b18EEC731981C08E6f08E
These specific pools will be incentivized by ADEL. Each liquidity pool will farm 5,000 $ADEL during September 4–6 (3 days period), which will be divided between all liquidity providers based on liquidity supplied — we will be making random snapshots each day. As to LM rewards going forward — stay tuned for updates on Monday/Tuesday next week.
Thanks for your support and stay safe!