Dear Akropolis community,
As you know, last year we had a successful private pre-sale which was followed by a lot of development, technical and product research. We have always believed that a public launch would be one of the best and fairest ways to distribute tokens, so we were delighted to have our approach supported by Huobi Global and their Prime platform, which will culminate in a Huobi Prime Launch on July 16. Please note that we are not conducting any private sales prior to the Huobi Prime launch — be aware of scammers. For more details, please head to the detailed instructions provided on the Huobi website here.
Conducting a Public Launch means that we needed to amend the existing token metrics to make the token distribution fair for all members of our community. Huobi Prime Launch offers a powerful way of raising awareness of the project, building up our presence in China, by far the most important market in our industry, and continue supporting the broader Polkadot ecosystem.
The updated figures are below:
The initial circulating supply of AKRO will be:
11.5% — Total initial circulating supply
- 8.00% — Huobi Prime Offering
- 3.5% — Foundation
Full token metrics below
- 8% — Huobi Prime Offering
- 9.5% — Team and Advisors
- 22.5% — Pre-sale
- 14% — Marketing & Community
- 46% — Foundation
9.5% — Team and Advisors
All team and advisors’ tokens have a 1 year lock up after Huobi Prime Offering, vesting monthly over 2 years thereafter.
22.5% — Pre-sale
All pre-sale tokens have 2 month lock-up after Huobi Prime Offering, vesting monthly over 12 months thereafter (1/12 will be unlocked each month starting from September 16, 2019)
14% — Marketing & Community
Marketing & Community tokens are locked for 1 month after Huobi Prime Offering with the following release schedule afterward: 2%, 1.5%, 1%, 2.5%, 4% and 3% of the total token supply are unlocked each month respectively.
46% — Foundation:
- 3.5% of the total token supply are unlocked. These tokens may be used for marketing support and partnerships to help us achieve the long-term success of Akropolis, taking into account the benefit of the core project and the community.
- 2% of the total token supply have the following release schedule — 0.5%, 0.5% and 1% of the total token supply will be unlocked on 90, 120 and 180 day after listing respectively.
- 40.5% of the total token supply have a 1-year lockup after Huobi Prime Offering, vesting monthly over 24 months thereafter.
For our Quest, ambassador programs and regional marketing campaigns participants, the terms are as follows:
- For Quest participants — you will need to pass KYC to receive your tokens. If you already did — there is nothing to do anymore, if not — please contact us via email@example.com.
- For Bounty and regional marketing campaign participants — we set up a page on our website, where you will need to agree to Terms&Conditions and submit ETH address which you provided alongside with registration for the corresponding campaigns.
Token Swap Announcement
In order to simplify the token swap procedure and eliminate any potential instances of fraud during the oldAKT to newAKT token swap, we decided to change the token ticker to an easy to remember AKRO.
Please note that the old AKT smart contract has been deprecated. AKRO is governed by this smart contract and reflects the current token metrics.
We’re in direct and constant contact with our ECA holders and will update them on the matter.
We understand that some of our tokens might have been resold. If this is your case, to allow us asses your token swap request you need to:
- Go to our website
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Insert the original contribution’s ETH address (where you hold old AKT tokens)
- Click “Submit”
… That’s it!
You will receive your AKRO to the same ETH address according to the vesting schedule provided above.
Thank you for your ongoing support!
The webpage for the token swap will be published soon. Detailed coverage of the token swap will be propagated across all our social media channels, however you can always reach out to our core team members directly through our official channels: @tomboytrader, @sidzuka or via email — firstname.lastname@example.org.