Alibre.io selected startup for NXTP Labs Acceleration Program in CDMX
After receiving almost 300 applications from different parts of Latin America, NXTP Labs selected Alibre.io and 4o more startups from Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Uruguay and Peru for its 2018 Acceleration Program.
[Jun 12th 2018] NXTP Labs started activities of its Regional Acceleration Program Fin-Tech 2018, with the aim of boosting innovation in the banking and financial industry through disruptive solutions. NXTP Labs is a worldwide early stage venture firm focused on generating positive impact at scale in LATAM by building the best ecosystem of tech entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and corporates.
The acceleration program is designed to help startups on achieve product-market fit and connect with experts, investors and corporate clients through mentoring, workshops, trainings, corporate meetings and many more activities aimed at taking companies to the next level.
After receiving almost 300 applications from different parts of Latin America, NXTP Labs selected 41 startups from Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Uruguay and Peru.
In Mexico the selected startups where:
- Alibre.io (México): Financial services for everyone.
- ArkAngeles (México): Co-investments in the best startups.
- Axend (México): Global marketplace of alternate investments.
- Colectivismo (México): Most innovative platform of loans and investments in Mexico.
- Contrato Marco (Colombia): Cloud solutions to make the banks transform the digital experience of its customers in by-product operations.
- Culqui (México): Marketplace for online platforms of payment for digital business in LATAM.
- Distrito Pyme (México): Connect SMEs with finance companies and/or banks that are looking for credit.
- Faktum (México): Collective Invoice Funding.
- MoyoAi (México): A credit score that changes how financial services work. We help our clients improve their credit risk assessment processes.
- Pagaris (México): Multiple interbank payments making a single transfer.
- Payit (México): The easy way to collect and pay.
- Quincelana (México): Payroll advances through an App, Web and SMS
- Zcanit (México): Connects the dots of the billing ecosystem.
“We are very excited about this new group of Fintech startups that we are accompanying in the Program. We are identifying more mature startups, teams with more consolidated knowledge, and at the same time a greater willingness on the part of the financial industry to listen and to proactively integrate with startups,” said Ciro Echesortu, Regional Program Director for NXTP Labs
Between the 2015 and 2017 editions of the Fintech Program, NXTP Labs mapped around 600 new FinTech startups. Thus, together with the banking and financial industry, NXTP Labs is helping to co-create the region’s most important innovation hubs to position Latin America as a pioneer in Fin-Tech.
Some of the most successful Fin-Tech startups in which NXTP Labs has already invested in and are part of its investment portfolio are: Afluenta, Signatura, Wayniloans, Crowdium, Moni, iBillonaire, VU, Increase, Pago Rural, Bit Pagos and Weeshing, among others.