All Things Work
Published in

All Things Work

They Are Killing the American Dream

The Fed is making it a lot harder to escape poverty.

Tweet from Peter Schiff: Bank of America expects the U.S. economy to enter #recession in the 1st half of 2023. But since the U.S. #economy is technically already in recession, that means BOA’s real forecast is that the current recession, that began in Q1 of 2022, will continue and get much worse in 2023.
Photo: Peter Schiff Twitter Feed

Americans across our country realize that the wealthiest 1 percent will increase their wealth during this Great Recession while the other 99 percent of us struggle to pay rent, eat and fill our cars with gas.

Amazon executives are part of the top 1%, and they are willing to take money from…

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Luay Rahil

Luay Rahil

6.5K Followers

I study how the top 1% live, work & lead, and turn their winning habits into easy-to-use routines you can use for life and business.