In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) egg comes with a conscious connection to the laboratory by a woman’s fallopian tube. It absorbs generation of ovulation to get multiple eggs, passing more appropriate to achieve higher pregnancy rates. Regu
lar inspection of improving ovarian follicles of plasma estradiol level of determination ultrasound can indicate ovarian response to stimulation. Significant follicular growth, should be made by follicular oocytes. These eggs are then fused with an appropriate amount of points included the ability to remove microscopic greenhouse compost after a gap of 16–18 hours. After the egg aspirates, transported Uterus passes in 2–6 days. If the results of transplantation, is that 14–16 days after transplanting proposals and determine the performance of hCG in urine or blood sample.
Common signs of Infertility include:
- No blockage of the fallopian tubes: egg fertilization occurs when moving through the trumpet, then this process can not place the tube is absent or blocked.
- Endometriosis: This occurs when the uterine lining to cover the pelvic system such as ovarian, peritoneal, ligaments, bladder and bowel. It can cause inflammation and irritation leads to scarring. It can also lead to Infertility, or why it could not be held.
- Irregular ovulation: secreting pituitary hormones the ovaries after receiving messages in some of our brain. During the menstrual cycle ovarian hormones are a whole egg. Ovulation can be absent or irregular if the cycle does not take place or missing.
- Low motility: If the sperm release sperm during sex is determined, or not mortile women’s reproductive system, it is impossible to do it in this case.
- Unexplained infertility: In many cases, the cause of infertility can not be held after each investigation and possible treatment.
Infertility Treatment steps:
- Ovarian stimulation: a hormone called FSH series injected to stimulate the ovaries to produce more eggs per cycle.
- Prevent pre-mature ovulation: get to ignore the media between the brain and the ovaries in order to gain control over the day of ovulation to limit the release of the egg can be collected.
- Ovulation Trigger: Tighten the needle set ovulation process.
- Collection: Accessories begins after collecting eggs and sperm.
- Culturing: The eggs are harvested mature sperm transfer saved later if necessary.
- Administration: The injected embryos into the uterus through the cervix. Female age, cause of infertility and sperm quality contributes to the success of Fertility Treatments.
At Mirage Healthcare our focus is on tailoring our medical retreat packages to the specific needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on ensuring a rewarding outcome through a unique service model: providing high-quality, affordable medical services abroad coupled with a world-class escape thereafter.
WhatsApp: “Treatment Name” to +919711586419