The 2019 conference schedule is off to a busy start! We’re posting this from the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, where we’ve had a couple packed days of meetings and checking out the latest innovations in technology. We’re looking forward to wrapping up the week with more one-on-one time with clients and thought-provoking sessions.
I really enjoy events like these as nothing can quite replace the in-person conversations with leading companies, thought leaders, and influencers that take place. They are also a great way for us to stay up-to-date on industry thinking, further our learning, and get inspired by the great work everyone is doing.
As we plan our schedule for the year ahead, we thought we’d share a compiled list of industry events to serve as a resource for others doing the same. Many of these are geared toward a specific audience, such as sales or supply chain.
Interestingly, several conferences are taking place at the same time, so we’ll have to make some hard choices. Which events are you planning to attend? Are there any others you recommend we check out?
2019 US conferences, in chronological order:
- Jan. 13–15, NRF 2019 Retail’s Big Show (NYC, NY) — join us for cocktail reception Monday evening at the Hudson Bar Room, a 5 minute walk from Javits Convention Center! RSVP >
- Feb. 24–27, LINK2019: RILA’s Retail Supply Chain Conference (Orlando, FL)
- Mar. 3–6, Shoptalk (Las Vegas, NV)
- Apr. 7–10, ISM2019 (Houston, TX)
- Apr. 16–17, NextGen Supply Chain Conference (Chicago, IL)
- Apr. 24–26, CGT Retail and Consumer Goods Analytics Summit (Chicago, IL)
- May 6–8, IBF Predictive Business Analytics Forecasting & Planning Conference (New Orleans, LA)
- May 6–8, eft D3 Retail Supply Chain Summit (NYC, NY)
- May 6–8, Retail Innovation Conference (NYC, NY)
- May 13–16, Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference (Phoenix, AZ)
- May 19–21, NRFtech 2019 (San Francisco, CA)
- Jun. 10–12, eft 3PL & Supply Chain Summit (Atlanta, GA)
- Jun. 13–14, Best of the Best S&OP Conference (Chicago, IL)
- Aug. 24–26, NACDS Total Store Expo (Boston, MA)
- Sep. 15–18, CSCMP Edge Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition (Anaheim, CA)
- Sep. 15–18, Groceryshop (Las Vegas, NV)
- Sep. 16–18, Association of Supply Chain Management 2019 (Las Vegas, NV)
- Oct. 20–23, IBF Business Planning, Forecasting, and S&OP Best Practices Conference (Orlando, FL)
We’re looking forward to renewing old connections and building new ones at these events, and hope to have the opportunity to connect with you too! Please drop us a line if you’ll be at one of these events.