ALPEX Global Weekly Newsletter — April Week 4
Hello and welcome to ALPEX Global’s weekly newsletter. In our weekly newsletter, we cover the latest news and developments in the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
ALPEX Global provides a high level of security for its platform of digital assets, which facilitates spot and derivatives trading, OTC, Launchpad, digital forex, and digital stocks. Our vision is to create the most trusted entity in the industry, offering various services such as a trading platform, an educational ALPEX Academy, and an APX Utility token. The ALPEX Global Platform is planning to launch its own token, APX. Tokens will be used to build an ecosystem consisting of a DAO, an academy, a wallet, a mining pool, information, and investments. During the next phase of ALPEX’s development, the focus will be on ecology. As APX integrates vigorously into the crypto industry, it will play a crucial role in connecting the entire ecosystem.
· Resolved an issue with the verification center being unable to send the verification code in accordance with the area code of the request.
· We have resolved the issue where the Chinese interface for modifying mailboxes, mobile phones, login passwords, and fund passwords is in English.
· We have resolved the issue where the user’s email address does not exist or the verification code cannot be accepted when clicking on the verification code during email registration.
· Cryptocurrencies perform better than cryptocurrency stocks. In terms of trading volume, Coinbase is down 40% so far this year; TeraWulf, Marathon Digital, and Riot Blockchain are all down sharply. Cryptocurrency prices have fallen recently even though millions of people now trade bitcoin, ether, and other digital assets. For example, bitcoin is down 11% so far this year. Ethereum is down 16%.
· Twitter Inc. and Stripe Inc. announced on Friday they will begin testing cryptocurrency pay-outs for users of the social media site’s content monetization products. Twitter’s Ticketed Spaces and Super Follows program participants will have the option of receiving their earnings in USD coins. A USD coin is a stable coin whose value is tied to the U.S. dollar.
Coinbase launches the NFT marketplace in beta and plans to expand beyond Ethereum. Furthermore, beta testers will be able to create an account on Coinbase NFT and begin buying and selling NFTs.
The crypto market cap declined by 3.93% to $1.77 trillion, as investors shied away from risky assets amid a more hawkish outlook for Federal Reserve policy tightening.
The largest cryptocurrency has fallen more than 20% from its high price of last month, down 3.2% to $38,236, its lowest level since 15 March. Ether, the second largest cryptocurrency, dropped to $2,799, the lowest level since March 18.
*Disclaimer* Investment in cryptos carries various risks and is not suitable for all investors. Be sure to do your research thoroughly before making any decisions to invest.
Grayscale’s Bitcoin Trust has been trading at a massive discount in recent months amid speculations and uncertainty in the market. At the time of writing, the GBTC fund traded at a discount of 23.29%.
Grayscale has made a new attempt to win approval for its crypto investment vehicle from a US securities watchdog so that it can be traded on major Wall Street exchanges. As part of its application with the Securities and Exchange Commission to convert its $40 billion Bitcoin Trust into an exchange traded fund, the asset manager focused on a legal aspect, according to a letter sent to the regulator.
In the meantime, the Securities and Exchange Commission’s relationship with applicants is continuing to take interesting turns. However, the result remains: an indefinite delay. Investment vehicles that track the performance of specific assets or groups of assets are called exchange-traded funds, or ETFs. ETFs enable investors to diversify their portfolios efficiently without having to directly own the assets. Unlike its counterpart, a spot ETH involves owning a cryptocurrency.
Due to speculation and uncertainty in the market, Grayscale’s Bitcoin Trust has been trading at a steep discount for the past few months. At present, GBTC is trading at a discount of 23.29%.
This concludes our weekly newsletter. Thank you for taking the time to read our weekly newsletter. Please stay tuned for more exciting and important update next week — as we will provide you with even more insightful content.
TEAM ALPEX Global