Unfortunately, digitalisation isn’t all opportunities and benefits. A number of disruptors are emerging in the market and could have profound consequences. Some even estimate, should insurtech not be properly embraced, zero growth for insurers and perhaps worse for brokers. So, the question is how should the insurance industry react?
- What are the main digital disruptors affecting the insurance industry today?
- What do insurance users actually require?
- Should the insurance market respond individually or as an industry?
- What is the worst-case scenario for the current insurance market?
- What can we expect over the next 5 to 10 years?
Christophe Spoerry, founder of Alpine Style, will be moderating a panel at Informa’s conference about Insuring Short Term Trade Finance in London on 27th November 2018.
The panelists include:
- Chris Hall, Senior Underwriter, Liberty Specialty Markets
- Antonio Di Marzo, Product Owner Commercial Insurance, B3i
- Mai Duong, Head of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, Hokodo
- Ian Leslie, Commercial Risk Solutions, AON
- Daina Muceniece, Trade Credit Underwriter, Canopius
More info about the conference and the panel can be found here: https://finance.knect365.com/insuring-short-term-trade-finance/agenda/1#how-should-insurers-react-to-new-digital-disruption