6 Reasons Why You Should Blog When Learning a New Skill
- Systematically cataloging your journey will help you build discipline and stay on schedule.
- Putting things in digestible articles is a good test for your comprehension of the material.
- You will write better and develop a more coherent thought process.
- Announcing it to your friends will provide motivation to keep you going.
- A well maintained blog is a showcase of your skills and knowledge and a more in-depth reflection of you than a resume to a potential employer.
- You start building a digital footprint that can offer fantastic surprises as your career develops (think new friends and new opportunities).