AI & ML Newsletter: AI is trying to write the next Game of Thrones book [2017W47]
Week 47 of 2017
From Game of Thrones to Drones, here is this week’s AI & ML Newsletter.
# news articles in AI & ML
- Did Karl Marx Predict Artificial Intelligence 170 Years Ago?
- UC Berkeley professor’s eerie lethal drone video goes viral
- Inside Salesforce’s Quest to Bring Artificial Intelligence to Everyone from Wired
- A Cookbook for Machine Learning: Vol 1
- DARPA Seeking AI That Learns All the Time from IEEE
- The Problem with ‘Friendly’ Artificial Intelligence
- How Real is Movie A.I.? — Reelistic on YouTube
- How Could Artificial Intelligence Change Assisted Living Facilities?
- Artificial intelligence is trying to write the next Game of Thrones book on World Economic Forum
- Challenge Problems for Artificial Intelligence
- Is Santa Claus Real? on Medium
- Google launches TensorFlow Lite developer preview for mobile machine learning on VB
- ‘Robots will replace lawyers in court’ says head of Serious Fraud Office
- Using Machine Learning to Predict the Weather: Part 2
# quick messages from Altcademy
- Our next batch of courses and NanoMajors are starting on December 4th. Enroll now to join us. There are 10% left in 2017, so take advantage of them!
- Start learning new skills by taking our free courses, Coding 101, Bitcoin 101, Data Science 101 and Ethereum Smart Contract 101.
- We have two other active Weekly Newsletters (Blockchain and AR/VR) to give you the most important news in that industry every week.
That’s it for this week! See you next week.
Your friends can subscribe to this newsletter too: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Weekly Newsletter.