ADATA releases IM2P3014 PCIe Gen3 x2 NVMe SSD with M.2 2242 specification
Although the M.2 2280 has become the mainstream NVMe SSD form factor currently on the market, for users with special system configurations (such as industrial equipment), there are still more compact specification options. This article will introduce you to IM2P3014 NVMe SSD from ADATA. This product uses the M.2 2242 specification and PCIe Gen3 x2 interface.
Officially, IM2P3014 supports NVMe 1.3 protocol, has excellent transmission performance, sequential read and write can reach 1600 and 1300 MB/s, taking into account good energy consumption and heat dissipation efficiency, as well as durability/ compatibility/ reliability/ stability.
For PCs and servers with limited space, it is very suitable as a system boot/storage/expansion disk. To ensure quality, a strict inspection process has been established for IM2P3014.
In addition, the flash memory of this series has a durability of up to 3000 P/E and can work in a wide temperature range from -40 to +85 ℃. The following is the detailed parameter introduction of this product:
● Capacity: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB / 512GB
● Dimensions (length x width x height): 42 x 22 x 3.5 mm
● Interface: PCIe Gen3 x2
● Shape: M.2 2242
● Working voltage: 3.3V
● Power consumption: 1.6W
● Impact resistance: 1500G / 0.5ms (half sine wave)
● Working humidity: 5%-95% RH (no condensation)
● Flash memory type: 3D TLC
● Sequential reading (maximum): 1600MB / s
● Sequential write (maximum): 1300MB / s
● Working temperature (industrial): -40°C to +85°C
● Operating temperature (commercial): 0°C to 70°C
● Anti-vibration performance: 20G (80–2000Hz)
● Other technologies: TCG OPAL 2.0 / AES-256 encryption, SMART hard disk status monitoring, NCQ / TRIM commands, wear leveling.
Finally, although ADATA has not announced the price and launch date of the IM2P3014 M.2 2242 NVMe PCIe Gen3x2 SSD, we believe it will soon be available to retail channels.