Modern society is developing faster and faster, and a lot of personal information is leaked because of the frequent use of mobile phones, which makes us less and less private and less secure. What should I do if there is always something that I don’t want to be seen by other people during the use of the mobile phone? [Apply encryption] function can help you.
Deals on gifts | Amazon.com Gift Finder
Find Deals on gifts with Amazon.com''s Gift Finder. Get unique gift ideas, discover this year's top gifts and choose…
- Click [Settings]-[Security]-[App Encryption] on the phone desktop in turn, a pop-up window will appear for you to set a password, click “Set Password” to set related settings (privacy content is involved, screenshots cannot be taken).
- Then you need to set the corresponding security questions (answer the questions, bind the security mailbox, associate the OPPO account to prevent the password from forgetting later), and click [Finish] after setting.
- Then enter [App Encryption]-enter the password you just set to enter-check the application you want to encrypt-enable encryption.If you want to enter the corresponding program later, you need to enter the password you set.
- If you have entered the application encryption program, you do not need to enter the privacy password when you re-enter the application without locking the screen, because the phone has turned on the [Verification Free before Lock Screen] function in the application encryption settings
- You can enter [Settings]-[Fingerprint, Face and Password]-[Privacy Password]-[App Encryption]-Settings icon in the upper right corner-[No verification before lock screen], and then close it.