Micro single hanging large and medium lens! SWEBO launches TCS20 modular micro single track technology camera
SWEBO launched the TCS20 modular micro-single-track technology camera, which uses a digital SLR micro-single back to connect a large and medium format lens or a special lens to achieve various shifting effects of large format technology cameras. Suitable for commercial photography, architectural photography, wide-format landscape photography and other occasions.
Compared with other micro single track technology camera models launched in the history of SWEBO, 3 major upgrades have been achieved
1. Modularity. It consists of four modules: track module, swing module, translation module, and skin cavity module.
2. All technical action knobs are precisely controlled. It is realized by trapezoidal precision screw and worm gear mechanism.
3. Quickly combine and decompose with bare hands, all no longer need tools.
What remains unchanged is the abundant camera/lens interface, compatible with previous models.
Compared with similar imported models, there are 3 major advantages
1. The price is low. Only a fraction of imported models
2. The scope of technical action is larger. Horizontal swing plus or minus 20 degrees, vertical swing plus or minus 15 degrees, horizontal translation plus or minus 30 mm, vertical translation plus or minus 25 mm
3. Higher accuracy. The screw mechanism and worm gear structure have higher precision than the rack and pinion structure.