This week, I will be posting a survey on the Kappa Alpha Theta Facebook page, and recording the data in hopes of finding out what the overall thought about being in Theta is. This survey will be taken by people of all different grades and ethnic backgrounds. After surveying Theta, i hope to extend this survey to many different chapters on the University of Minnesota campus. The survey will include the following questions:
- What is the best thing about being in your sorority?
- What are some of the downsides of being in a sorority?
- What are some of the opportunities you have gained while being in your sorority?
- Have you taken advantage of any scholarship opportunities for your sorority? If no, why not?
- On a scale from 1–10, how accepting and open do you feel your sorority is?