Burn & Mint
We have seen few investors facing issues with burn & mint features using AME Wallet and also hesitancy in staking rewards and calculations.
Burn & Mint:
· We are moving from centralized wallet to decentralized wallet so the burn and mint process should be done by the user manually.
· Burn and Mint Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8IvBcesQ9cU
· All staked AME will be distributed to AMEPAY wallet (AME ERC-20) after the maturity period. The team will distribute the AME (ERC-20) tokens manually within 24 hours.
· Users need to manually transfer AME ERC-20 tokens & ETH to the newly launched AME Wallet (Dapp) and initiate the Burn & Mint process to get the native AME in AME Chain network.
· Users should not transfer AME ERC-20 token to the exchange wallets. If it’s sent by mistake then it can’t be recovered.
Any issues or queries related to Staking and AME Burn & Mint, write an email to email@example.com with wallet address.