DIP2 — Upgrading DFI Rebalance Manager Contract
This is a governance proposal to upgrade DFI’s RebalanceManager contract, which will address the below:
- The June 16th rebalance for DFI ran into issues due to how stETH handles transferring tokens. Migrating to the new RebalanceManager contract will ensure this does not happen again.
- The previous rebalancing will be included for the 1st of June rebalancing instead.
- Migrating to the new RebalanceManager contract will also enable DFI to route through any Uniswapv2 compatible DEX (besides Uniswap and Sushiswap).
- In addition, the new contract would allow us to run a single DFI rebalance on the 1st business day of each month, rather than it’s current state of being split across on the 1st and the 16th of every month.
The snapshot was taken Tuesday, May 24th at 8pm UTC. The vote will be open from Tuesday, May 24th at 8pm UTC and end Friday, May 27th at 8pm UTC.
If the proposal is passed:
DFI’s RebalanceManager contract will be upgraded to enable swapping of tokens that have unique implementations of the ERC-20’s transfer function & update DFI to a single rebalance day.
Proposal voting instructions
In order to vote on the given proposal, you must have had DFI tokens in your wallet at on May 24th 8pm UTC.
- Go to the DFI snapshot page
- Click on “Connect wallet” button in the top right corner
- Connect with wallet provider where you hold DFI
- Click on the option you want to vote for
- Sign the message via your wallet and done