My 20 Most Popular Medium Posts Of The Year
As determined by 330,000 readers.
Thank you, Medium.
My decision to write more on this amazing platform proved to be a great one and I appreciate everyone who followed, recommended, and shared my posts this year.
I hope you find these posts as valuable to read as I found them valuable to write.
20. “The only attention that matters is that which is earned.”
19. “We shouldn’t expect to earn the attention of others for things we only do for ourselves.”
18. “Pessimism influences our decisions more than optimism.”
17. “Say what others won’t in ways that others don’t.
16. “It’s harder to avoid change than embrace it.”
15. “We don’t need another ‘them’ — we need YOU.”
14. “Confidence isn’t the absence of fear.”
9 Misunderstandings About Confidencemedium.com
13. “The only things that matter are things you actually do.”
12. “If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and five minutes thinking about solutions.”
A productivity tip from Albert Einstein.medium.com
11. “Every creator believes they are unique, but few can explain why.”
10. “Great is never guaranteed.”
9. “None of the people who tell you what to do know what’s best for you and you should stop listening to them.”
8. “Never forget: It’s easy for people to unfollow you. Treat every post as an audition.”
And they have nothing to do with social media.medium.com
7. “The promotion of work that provides value is a generous act, not a selfish one.”
Stop lying to yourself and do something about it.medium.com
6. “Your resume’s purpose is to secure a job you want, not just any job you’re qualified for.”
5. “You become comfortable with being uncomfortable.”
4. “Discomfort isn’t optional. It’s a prerequisite.”
3. “You feel stuck because you don’t know what you want — not because you don’t have what you want.”
Because it’s the only question you have to answer.medium.com
2. “Ask what else you should ask.”
How to ask better questions.medium.com
1. “Delete the words ‘I think.’”
You’re busy, so I’ll keep this quick.medium.com
Subscribe to my newsletter to get 10 helpful ideas each week.