Your Next Month Can Be Better Than This One
30 questions to help you improve your life in 30 days.
There’s a lot more where this came from. Check out the FOR THE INTERESTED newsletter.
A lot has changed in the last 30 days.
And a lot more will change in the next 30.
The best way to ensure our lives change in the directions we want is to reflect on the choices we’ve made and make deliberate decisions moving forward.
Here’s a simple way to do that.
At the end of the month, ask yourself the following 30 questions and use your answers to guide your actions next month.
- What’s something you believe about your life that might be wrong?
- What have you always wanted to try but never have?
- If you set aside 20 minutes each day to get better at one thing, what would you choose to get better at?
- Who adds value to your life that you didn’t communicate with last month?
- What did you do this month that you would benefit from doing more often?
- What’s one thing you did this month that you regret?
- What’s the biggest lesson you learned this month?
- What’s the most valuable thing you did this month?
- What was the most memorable minute of your life this month?
- What assumption of yours was proven wrong this month?
- What assumption was proven right?
- Who’s the most valuable new person you met this month?
- Who was the most positive influence on you this month?
- Who was the most negative influence on you this month?
- Was this a “good” month for you? Why or why not?
- What’s the most valuable thing you did for others this month?
- What’s the most valuable thing others did for you?
- How are you different today than you were a month ago?
- What held you back this month?
- How would you summarize your month in a sentence?
- How did the course of your life change this month?
- What’s the big idea you want to explore in your work next month?
- What’s the most important thing you want to accomplish in your work next month?
- What’s the most important thing you want to accomplish in your life next month?
- What are you willing to risk next month?
- What are you willing to invest more of next month?
- What one thing do you want to eliminate from your life next month?
- How do you want to be different 30 days from now than you are today?
- At the end of next month, how do you hope to summarize that month in a sentence?
- What question would you add to this list to ask yourself at the end of next month?
Subscribe to my newsletter to get 10 helpful ideas each week.
If this post helped you, please help others by clicking that heart below — thanks!
Other posts you may enjoy:
How social media hooks us, storytellers capture our attention, and companies try to make us more ignorant.medium.com