10 Imaginative Holiday Gifts for the Free-Spirited Lady in Your Life
Whether she’s your mom, daughter, sibling, friend, or significant other, these thoughtful, inspirational presents can be reflective of her creative side that you know and love.
Oh yes. We all know that bohemian lady. You know… the one who doesn’t settle for just the normal. She’s atypical and her gifts should reflect the fact that she’s a nonconformist. As you are selecting the perfect present for this special woman in your life, consider distinctive products that will bring joy to her heart and a smile to her face.
- Wondery — For the woman who is unconventional and lives life to the fullest, consider one of the stylish items from this sustainable outdoor lifestyle brand. The cool tees, tanks, long sleeve shirts, jackets, headwear, and shorts will make for great holiday gifts. Inspirational designs include Camp Quarantine, Explorer Wraparound Blanket, Adventurous Soul, Happier Camper Hoodie, Adventurer, Made Wild Sweatshirt, and Wander Woman Crewneck shirt.
2. Kinis Footwear — These minimalist shoes are designed to enhance the natural biomechanics of her feet as she goes about her active lifestyle. The barefoot design includes the Nomad and Nomad Life. She can wear them indoors as she takes part in Crossfit and yoga. When she’s out enjoying the beauty of nature, she can wear the Lucy walking shoes which are available in grey, beige, rust, and black colors. The Apollo Pro Training shoe is coming in Spring 2021.
3. Create Your Yes — End her year on an ultra-high note by placing this gift beneath her Christmas tree. In the book Create Your Yes When You Keep Hearing No, TEDx presenter Angela Marie Hutchinson shares her 12-step strategy for leading a life of purpose and success while turning one’s dreams into reality. Angela should know. She worked for MGM, Warner Brothers, and the GRAMMY’s and runs a nonprofit called Breaking into Hollywood. She created her “yes” when a movie she wrote called A Christmas for Mary, featuring Vivica A. Fox, premiered on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN). Feel free to view her book’s trailer.
4. Waisted Apparel — Generation Z entrepreneur Parris Todd envisioned a chic, trendy apparel company that would accent women’s waistline. The urban company would dress women of all shapes and sizes. As a result, Waisted USA, co-founded by she and her mother Angela was born. Add one of these ensembles to the Christmas list of your loved ones. Styles include the Ally track suit, Army red parachute pants, Ashley loungewear, blue zipper track suit, cropped jean jackets, body suits, zipped skirts, black shiny puffer, and more.
5. Marcellamoda Fashion Face Masks — She doesn’t have to compromise her sense of style while being safe with these sleek, well-fitting masks. Accompanied by filters, the breathable, medium weight, woven, European cotton masks are machine washable. Having adjustable nose wire, ear loop beads, and available in three sizes, the colors of this practical, yet sassy, Christmas gift include black, light beige, rust brown, maroon, military green, blue stripe, sapphire blue, hot pink and red.
6. Carol’s Daughter — Founded in 1993 by Lisa Price, the name of this phenomenal beauty brand pays homage to her beautiful mother. Now a part of the Loreal family, the synergy resulted in her top-of-the-line products with superior ingredients going to a new level. Gift your squad with one of these exceptional gift sets. They include the Almond Cookie Gift Set, Coco Crème Shampoo, Conditioner & Coil Butter Gift Set, Ocean Flowers Gift Set, Monoi Strengthening Set, and Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Gift Set.
7. ’73 Originals — Founded in 1973 by the Altshule Family, the Outdoor Products company is taking everyone down memory lane with this special collection of retro backpacks, waist packs and duffel bags. This holiday gift is sure to please ladies who like vintage styles. Cool products include the Canyon Rucksack, Mini Mesh Pack, Trail Fanny Pack, New Generation Mini Pack, Sierra Day. Pack, Super Duffel, Mesh Pack, and Venice Tote Backpack.
8. Lemonade Pursuits — Is she a jigsaw puzzle enthusiast? If so, give her the gift of relaxation with these 1,000-piece, abstract puzzles. Female artists from around the world designed these images that are meant to inspire others and give them a sense of serenity. Shades of blue, fractals, natural scenes, and recurring patterns are incorporated to calm her mind. The designs include Joyspotting, Midnight Garden, Spring Begins, Botanical Song, Four Ferns, Dream Garden, Forest Walk, and The Garden Collection.
9. Chill Boys Boxers — Designed by men and mostly for men, these boxers were created for comfort. But wait. Ladies have discovered them! In the words of the founders of this innovative company, “women love them too”. Impress her with the soft bamboo boxers, performance boxers, and breathable boxers. Then there are the 90+ unique tees such as Hillman (of A Different World fame) and Hill Valley (straight from Back to the Future). The company has a dozen different styles of sunglasses as well.
10. The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook — Whether she wants to reminisce about the magic of yesteryear or she’s a pre-teen who aspires to be a chef, encourage her to have a magical time in her own kitchen with this enchanting cookbook. Author Ashley Craft grew up in Anaheim, California and is familiar with all things Disney. A notable expert on Disneyland and Disney World, she started a popular blog called Ashley Crafted. In her book, more than 100 Disney-inspired recipes were drawn from her experiences at Disneyland, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. Your giftee can try her hand at recipes like Cookies and Cream Mickey Cupcakes, Dole Whip, Gaston’s Giant Cinnamon Rolls, Baklava, Mango Popsicles, Mickey Pretzel, Blue Milk, Frozen Lemonade, Mangonada Smoothies, Jack-Jack’s Num Num Cookies.
Leslie E. Royal is an author, international freelance writer, product profile expert, micro-influencer, and global travel journalist. Her articles have appeared in numerous publications including: Upscale Living, ESSENCE, Black Enterprise, The Ashro Blog, FORTUNE.com, and AAA Southern Traveler. She is an Ashro Brand Ambassador, the creator of the Leslie’s Lane consumer information blog, and author of two books: Leslie Lane The Book!: Your One Stop Internet Resource Guide to Links for Jobs, Inspiration, Discounts, FREE Stuff, Scholarships, Travel & More ( $14.95) — How to Write and Self-Publish Your Book for FREE with Amazon’s KDP: An Easy Way to Complete Your Manuscript in Seven Stress-Free Steps (Leslie’s Lane Inc.) ($9.95) Follow Leslie on Instagram and see her Amazon Author page.