I have not written in a while. Was going through drafts. There is one on hooks, one on motion layout. But, I think this will be the post that will make it past the barrier.
Why x% you ask, because mileage will vary but one thing is sure there will be an improvement.
- Sleep well: Give your mind and body the rest it needs to bring out your superpowers. Have a strict routine for sleep. Remove distractions, ditch that phone. Been there done that. Go to the next level, get a good mattress/pillow.
- Workout: Yes, sweat it out. No, tomorrow is not a good day to start. Today is the day. Pick whatever you want sports, yoga, running, gym. Whatever suits you/your routine. Don’t have time to do the 7 minutes. Don’t have 7 minutes. Do the 4 minutes.
- Meditate Wooooh! Haven’t tested this but all the masters say this is the way. You can carve your own way. But give it a go. You don’t have to take everything in at once. Take one step.
- Gratitude: Every day takes note of what you are thankful for. Thanks for them doodles Google. There are a ton of apps to help you document this. You will be surprised.
- Deep Work: Boy! so much to do, so little time. How to get the most out of it. Here is a link to something I prepared a while back. Most of the content is from Learning how to learn, Deep work, and how to learn anything in 20 hours. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1uZtiuATeNd6ATYb6lJFbjE-tY_gxMff78rHK7VpcS_k/edit?usp=drivesdk
The thing with change is, it is gradual. No 1 hr at the gym will not feel like a change. Reading 1 page will not feel like progress. But, gradually when you keep at it. One day you wake up and realize you have finished that book, you can wear your old jeans, you have more time for your family/friends.
This post is not perfect, even by my standards. But movement > perfection.
Until next post.