Data Points for Feb 8th — 15th: 6 Great Articles in the Field of Digital Marketing and Data Analytics
The internet is a cool place. Not only is it enormous but it puts an entire world of information at our fingertips.
Now, when I say “information” I don’t just mean facts and numbers. There is also a whole group of people that write about their thoughts and insights.
They write some great stuff that is useful but since the internet is so unbelievably enormous those articles can sometimes be pretty hard to find.
Never fear, at Humanlytics we’re problem solvers and we’ve solved this problem.
Every week we’re going to scour the interwebs so you don’t have to in order to give you the best of what’s out there.
Let’s dig in to what we have for this week.
- Without Emotional Advertising, Your Landing Page Won’t Work. Here’s How to Get It Right. Whether it’s a blind date or a landing page, first impressions are important. In both cases they can be the difference between a hasty exist or an outlay of cash. This article will show you how to ensure it’s the latter and is written by a well respected influencer in Digital Marketing: Neil Patel. He’s kind of like a love doctor.
- Here’s Why Your Customer Acquisition Strategy Isn’t Working Customers are it. If your business is struggling to gain customers you’re in some serious trouble. This article will help you make sure you don’t have that problem by showcasing how to increase the effectiveness of lead acquisition through lead classification and lead retargeting, while also commenting on channel choices. Once again written by our love doctor Neil Patel.
- Social Media Touchdown: How 20 Smart Brands Won the Biggest Content Game of the Year The Superbowl is the place for companies to strut their marketing-stuff. This article compiled 20 of the best ones out there during the big game so you can view them at your leisure. They’re great for inspiration and ideas and, let’s be honest, pretty entertaining to watch.
- Local SEO in 2017: 5 simple ways to dominate local search Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is undoubtedly a complicated topic that some of us treat like that plague but I promise, it won’t hurt you. In fact, it’s a super powerful tool that can help people find your site. This article does a great job of breaking down some good strategies you can implement.
- 7 Productivity Killers for Marketers and How to Fix Them Ever spend a little too much time browsing that super cool internet we discussed earlier? No of course, we don’t either. But for those people that do this article has some great tips on how to improve productivity. Take a look and reap the benefits.
- It’s Not The Ink, It’s The Think: 6 Effective Data Visualization Strategies Data is great because it helps us see interesting and important insights. But if you can’t read the data it doesn’t matter how good the insights are. What you need are pictures. Pretty pictures. This article, written by THE web analytics expert Avinash Kaushik, will help you create graphics that will inform and persuade.
That’s all for this week. We’ve packed a lot of great insights into this article so be sure to take your time looking through them. Or you could just skim, that works too.
Until next week.