Data Points for Week of April 30th: 5 Must-Read Articles in Marketing Analytics
Statistical Concepts You Need to Know | How to Make Your Search Keywords #1 Fast | What AI Means for the Future of Sales and Marketing
Good morning (or afternoon or night). It’s MONDAY! If you’ve been here before, welcome back. If you’re new, this is where we collect the best of the internet from last week. Let’s get started.
- The Four Statistical Concepts Every Online Marketer Should Know- Online marketing is becoming more statistics-driven. That’s great! Marketing talent is not becoming statistics-driven at the same pace. That’s not so great. Learning these concepts can help you bridge that gap and give you an edge on the competition.
- How AI is bound to change B2B sales and marketing forever- AI is here and, like it or not, it’s here to stay. It has already infiltrated our lives and how it’s used will play a big role in determining the success of sales and marketing departments in the future. What this means for you is that the marketing world is going to change. Read up to keep up.
- How We Ranked #1 for a High-Volume Keyword in Under 3 Months- Buckle up because this one is long, but that’s what makes it so great. It’s hard to find a comprehensive guide nowadays and this one does a fantastic job of describing how exactly you should improve your search keywords.
4. Facebook pixels get upgrade to track actions & page data- We all know Facebook as a social media behemoth, but F8 (Facebook’s Developer Conference) suggests that the company is trying to ramp up Facebook Analytics to perhaps try and compete with Google Analytics. Keep a close tab on this because it might change how we do this marketing thing.
5. Surviving the Social Web: 7 Things You Need to Know- Social media marketing is tough. Believe me, I know. This article will help you navigate the jungle that is the interwebs so you can make it to the other side alive (and, hopefully, with a couple of new followers to boot).
Bing, bang, boom. That’s all for this week. Tell your friends to come by if you enjoyed yourself, I’ll be here all week. And, by that, I mean next Monday. :)