The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious. At WNS, our focus has been on analytics as a recurring capability, designed to drive long-term business value. Over the years, we have been aggressively working towards enhancing our technology-enabled analytics offerings, leveraging machine learning, cognitive computing and artificial intelligence. WNS Analytics Hackathon will not only help data scientists and analytics professionals get a taste of real-life business scenarios and challenges, it will also improve their own advanced analytics skills.
So, are you ready for the War of the Wizards?
Why you should participate?
We at WNS believe that it’s never too late to stop learning, exploring, creating, and diving headfirst into business challenges. Our data scientists deal with varied business challenges every day, and now it’s your turn to grab the opportunity to find innovative solutions to business problems while competing with others masterminds, at the WNS Analytics Wizard 2018.
Who should participate?
Open for all data lovers — statisticians, data scientists, business analysts and students.
About the Company
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading global Business Process Management company that offers business value to 350+ global clients. WNS solutions combine operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals including Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, and Healthcare and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services such as Finance and Accounting, Customer Interaction Services, Technology Solutions, Research and Analytics and industry-specific back office and front office processes. As of June 30, 2018, WNS has 38,227 professionals across 55 delivery centers worldwide including China, Costa Rica, India, The Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, the United Kingdom and United States. For more information, visit www.wns.com.
Cash prizes upto INR 3 lacs up for grabs
- 1st Prize — INR 1,50,000
- 2nd Prize — INR 1,00,000
- 3rd Prize — INR 50,000
Rules of Participation
- The contest starts Friday, 14th September 2018, 00:00:00 (IST) . The data set and the problem statement will be released at the same time.
- Entries submitted after the contest is closed, will not be considered.
- Individual participation is allowed in the hackathon, and participant can either be a part of a team or can participate individually.
- Use of external dataset is not allowed.
- Participation is free-of-charge.
- Participant must update their profile details and upload their latest CV.
- Throughout the hackathon, you are expected to respect fellow hackers and act with high integrity.
- Slack Live Chat admins hold the right to block any participant found to use foul / disrespectful language.
- Current WNS employees are also eligible to participate.
- Analytics Vidhya and WNS hold the right to disqualify any participant at any stage of competition if participant(s) are deemed to be acting fraudulently.
- In case of any dispute, decision of Analytics Vidhya shall be final.
- Click here to view process flow for Team Creation
- Maximum of 2 people can form a team.
- One person can be a part of one team only.
- In case a team wins, prize would be distributed equally among team members
- Team once created can’t be dissolved.
- Teams can’t be merged.